• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

What did she say?

"johnpro" said:
Actually, 916 is our area code. That was the first thing I picked up on, when I first saw his Sleazanor post, and what first alerted me that he was in my area.

I'm fairly certain that the "916" in his title has nothing to do with his telephone area code and all to do with his self-imposed finish date.

.... because it would mean that I was wrong.... and we can't let this be the first time for that.

Sorry Dave but you are wrong buddy because if you google GT500916 you'll find that he belongs to other forums such as a Pathfinder and other non Mustang related forum yet uses this same name. He may be looney but to create such a name based upon a completion date.......nah

Dave:
Here...have another car bomb. It'll make you feel so much better. Plus, after 3 of them, you sound so much more intelligent. Trust me on this!

"Midlife" said:
Dave:
Here...have another car bomb. It'll make you feel so much better. Plus, after 3 of them, you sound so much more intelligent. Trust me on this!

More intelligent? :wtf

Two to three times as intelligent. Consider where he starts from. 2 x 0 = 0!

"Midlife" said:
Dave:

And Midlife is a very reliable source. He has witnessed this manifestation first hand!

It is funny watching the thread about where nick went. He has been praised, criticized, & called names, plus those former members that have been banned are mentioned, but still not shut down. In the past, one did not mention anyone that was banned without the thread going bye bye.

Ahhhh, life is good. More time for Wattles.......

"daveSanborn" said:
Although it's possible, I don't believe that to be Nick's home address (where he's building his car). Richard Sewell built that map. Him and I were 2 of the first baloons to be placed on it. In development of the map, we, and others were concerned that placing the exact address of each car on a public web page was probably not a great idea. Instead we used "city and state" and let the software place the baloon.... which looking at some of the people on the map that I know their physical address.... the software is doing.

For instance, you can find "Joe Sanborn" in New Bern NC, but the baloon is located at the center of New Bern 14 miles from my house/the car.

All of this aside.... I'll bet anyone here $100 that he's posting his progress in "real time". For one thing, if the car was "already done", why would he need to extend his self-imposed "9/16/2009" deadline? Get it? GT500916 = GT500 Sep. 16th. If the car was already done, there would be no reason to extend the deadline to Oct 31st..... which BTW is not going to happen either as it's only 18 days from now.

It takes almost a year of ass-busting night and weekends to put a quality car together..... I know because I've done it a few times and if it could have been done faster I would have done it. Remember that Nick isn't worried about putting a quality car together. As evidenced by his updated progress photos, he's cutting every corner imaginable.

Other points of interest..... yes, the photo of the Ecar on the grass lawn in his Blogspot (the same photo on the Dupont Registry) is my sons car in MY backyard. It was originally Pep Gray, but was changed a year later to all Black.

And he is using the pic of Joe's car to sell his own....check it out....

http://www.dupontregistry.com/autos/Search/DRauSearchDetails.aspx?itemid=486956

$109,000 :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

That's bullshit, he needs his ass kicked just for using Joe's car to sell his.

Back