• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Where is Waldo(John)Pro now????

Enjoying lunch on the way to Knotts:
515704-T800600.jpg

Hey, I think I know that Sgt from the bus!

Waldopro was sitting on my shoulder at Friday night's dinner!

Awesome....Mike where can I get one of those Waldopro/Johnpro masks? I want to take him on tour! He can see Mt. Rushmore and Yellowstone!

Mel

Excellent Pics and a cool thread! :10 Looks like this one may go places. Very Cool. John, looks like your becoming a Stangfix cult hero!

Do you know many of the prison guards in that area Mel? One of my old Marine Corp buddies is a guard at new folsom prison. My boss does something like this with the IIRC moose lodge. He has to take a picture of a stuffed moose wherever he goes and shares the pics with the club at the end of the year and it gets passed on to the next member.

"Tony R" said:
Do you know many of the prison guards in that area Mel? One of my old Marine Corp buddies is a guard at new folsom prison. My boss does something like this with the IIRC moose lodge. He has to take a picture of a stuffed moose wherever he goes and shares the pics with the club at the end of the year and it gets passed on to the next member.

I know quite a few people that work for the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation.

Mel

OMG, Now that looks like something that Waldopro would have as a cell mate, with them matching striped uniforms. Wonder who would be on top?

Back