• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Where is Waldo(John)Pro now????

Like CMAYNA said and even did : " I think Waldopro is starting to get cabin fever hanging here on the west coast so much. Need to kick him out to see other parts of the world or at least this here USA.
And look what happend : Waldo at the Ford Production Plant in Belgium where they assemble the Mondeo and Galaxy models.
here are the pics to proof :

WaldoPro stopped by in Florida on his way to Belgium, and created absolute havoc! His behavior was an abomination!

First, he shows up, and bogarts the bottle...
waldo1.jpg

Then, he gets cheeky with the wimmen...
waldo2.jpg

I swear to gawd, WaldoPro is a real turkey!
waldo3.jpg

Apparently, he likes all sorts of animals...
waldo4.jpg

Then, he gets absolutely wired!
waldo5.jpg

...followed up by getting blasted!
waldo6.jpg

And what was he getting blasted on? Something fairly dangerous to drink...
waldo8.jpg

And then, he calls Ralph on the big white telephone...
waldo7.jpg

Whew! Glad he left!

That guy gets around more than a $20 whore!

:lol :lol :lol :lol

JohnPro had a busy Saturday.

First was a stop at Sonoma State University:

202_09_05_10_9_33_08_0.JPG

Then he visits a dorm room:

202_09_05_10_9_28_29_0.JPG

JohnPro's apparently got a thing for the Twilight stars:

202_09_05_10_9_28_30_1.JPG

Next is a visit to San Francisco Twin Peaks lookout area:

202_09_05_10_9_28_30_2.JPG

Finally, JohnPro enjoys a drive across the Golden Gate Bridge:

202_09_05_10_9_28_30_3.JPG

Get some rest John after that busy day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, you could actually see the GG bridge.....That was a very clear day in SF....Wow you are lucky!

Waldopro gets around!

Mel

In my shop hanging around for the day.......

4_09_05_10_6_47_07_0.JPG

Helping me work on Shag's door opening molding:

4_09_05_10_6_47_08_1.JPG

Ya know..... if someone would be so kind as to send one out this way.... Duane and I are about to meet up down in Myrtle beach later this week. There will be mass quantities of alcohol and scantily clad women involved. Waldo-pro could find himself in some interesting situations.

Just sayin'

After all the sh!t he stirred up over the weekend, Waldopro showed up on my door late Sunday and wanted to do some barhopping. On a Sunday???

The aftermath: a fistful of "tucking" dollars...half a mug of beer...and sleeping in his own vomitus. :sad
173_10_05_10_9_25_04.jpg

Oh, how the almost sort-of mighty have fallen.... :cry And I had to drive the B@st@rd home!

Sacbill, that is great. Funny stuff right there. I can't wait to see that lightweight here in Myrtle Beach! :ecit

Guys, I am rolling on the floor right now. This is one funny thread. I cannot believe I made it Belgium!!!!

Looking forward to the scantily clad women, as well!!!

:WP :WP :WP

John,
From what I've heard, your ventures in Belgium and other parts of the world is NOTHING compared to what you will be experiencing when you hit Myrtle Beach. Hope Mrs Johnpro has a very understanding heart.

PS-Do you know how to drive a Motorboat?

Back