• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Where is Waldo(John)Pro now????

"johnpro" said:
Guys, I am rolling on the floor right now. This is one funny thread. I cannot believe I made it Belgium!!!!

Looking forward to the scantily clad women, as well!!!

:WP :WP :WP
Hope he gets to visit those 2 babes in Ireland!!!!

Meanwhile, busy at the BBQ scene:

4_12_05_10_6_00_56_1.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
"cmayna" said:
John,
From what I've heard, your ventures in Belgium and other parts of the world is NOTHING compared to what you will be experiencing when you hit Myrtle Beach. Hope Mrs Johnpro has a very understanding heart.

PS-Do you know how to drive a Motorboat?

Yes, I have an 18' Searay, that we use most weekends throughout the summer. I can do other motorboat things as well. Tracey is finding all this WaldoPro stuff funny as hell. Are we saying this thread is moving to the Grumpy Old Farts forum?

"johnpro" said:
Yes, I have an 18' Searay, that we use most weekends throughout the summer. I can do other motorboat things as well. Tracey is finding all this WaldoPro stuff funny as hell. Are we saying this thread is moving to the Grumpy Old Farts forum?

Uh, John, there is a distinct possibility that it may come to that. :ep

This past weekend, Gabby, two of her girlfriends and I ventured South to Myrtle Beach for the 2010 Spring Bike Rally. While we were there partying, you'll NEVER guess who showed up.....

I blame it ALL on Ron (BeachPony)! This Waldo/JohnPro character kinda sneaks up on you....

At first it seemed innocent enough.

WaldoPro arriving with Ron and his wife Brenda.....

026-7.jpg

Another with me and Ron.....

027-7.jpg

WaldoPro meets Gabby....

030-6.jpg

As it turns out, WaldoPro is quite the party animal when he starts drinking....

031-6.jpg

WTF? A threesome? We're still in the bar Waldo. Calm the hell down buddy!

032-4.jpg

Before I knew it WaldoPro had become VERY friendly with the ladies......

033-5.jpg

And started bogarting all of the beers.... the Bud's were mine, but suddenly WaldoPro claimed ALL beers on the table were his!.

035-5.jpg

WaldoPro was half in the bag, but still managed to enjoy watching the "weinie houdini's" perform their keilbasa swallowing magic on stage....

040-5.jpg

The following night we ventured to a popular attraction in Mrytle Beach called Broadway at the Beach. Specifically, Celebrity Square and a bar called the BlarneyStone. Oddly enough, WaldoPro again joined our ranks and quickly picked up where he'd left off the following night.

It again started out simple enough....

048-6.jpg

And then WaldoPro started moving in on my cute waitress.....

049-6.jpg

And the rest of the ladies....

051-3.jpg

One of the bar's patrons apparently noticed that WaldoPro had a "little something" on his nose and took care of it for him.....

060-2.jpg

I saw WaldoPro eyeballing the band.....

054-3.jpg

And the next thing I knew he was IN the band!!!!!!

Looking back at it, I guess this was just too much for Gabby as she jumped up onto a 3' tall speaker and took the spotlight from the band with her gyrations to GNR's "Pour Some Sugar on Me". (If the idiot operating the digital camera.... me....... hadn't have been so intoxicated the video would have been 5 minutes instead of 2 seconds, but this is probably a good thing as clothing was shed which would have resulted in this thread being forced into the nudity allowed Old Farts Lounge..... sorry about that).

Now.... if someone could please fix my videolinks I'd appreciate it!

So Waldopro makes it in time to Myrtle Beach, to take park in Bike Week 2010. Although I didn't get to spend a whole lot of time out with him, I did leave him in the trusting company of Dave, his wife Gabby, and her two friends Kim and Robyn (sp.). I had to go home at a reasonable hour both nights cause I had to work in the morning both on Saturday and Sunday. Suffice it to say, that I was a bit tired after all the nighttime commotion and work, so by the time I came home Sunday afternoon, I was ready for a nap! So get this, I walk in the garage to get a cool refreshing beverage and WTF do I find? I find Waldopro crashed on my sofa in the garage!!!! I'm out workin and he's here crashed out!!! The lousy rat!
24622180475_large.jpg

The nerve!!!!!!!

24622180476_large.jpg

Well, John, I guess you needed the nap more than I did. Hope you slept well.

Well John must be quite the jet setter as he appeared in my coat closet as I was putting down some laminate hardwood flooring!

I figured he must have dropped in when this blimp flew over my house earlier in the afternoon!

WaldoPro also dropped by my house to share a couple of beers with me, my BIL, and nephew:
Picture162.jpg

Drink up, Johnny:
Picture163.jpg

I heard he was on his way to Kansas to attend the "ski & feed" this weekend!

Wonder if he'll make it to our "shooting & blowing up sh!t" extravaganza.... ?

Hope he doesn't become the first StangFix activity fatality... :scar

:lol

Back