• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Where is Waldo(John)Pro now????

If he shows up this weekend, maybe I can convince him to stay for the shoot!

How do you get income from a bottle.........ooooooooh, you must mean turning them in for the deposit.

Re: Head-Sized Loaf

So, is this a head-sized loaf? Or is this a good friend of Waldopro? I think it was B.Kliban who said "Never eat anything bigger than your head."

173_22_05_10_10_20_35.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, John did show up this weekend for the Ski & Feed :pbj He happily took on the job of boat driver and everyone had a great day. I would have never imagined that such an old guy could drive the boat ALL day long, but John was a great sport and provided a lot of fun for many, many kids that spent the day skiing, boarding and tubing.

Thanks John from all of us :10

JohnProattheLake-1.jpg

If you want bikini pics of 5-14 year old girls, you'll need to take them yourself..............perv.

John must of had a busy weekend, he showed up in Alta Vista, KANSAS of all places this weekend. He said something about wanting to know what "real" men did and what they did for manly fun.

Here he was watching over my shoulder as I was about to shoot some (overly) ripe "terrorist" melons...

dsc05062.jpg

"70_Fastback" said:
John must of had a busy weekend, he showed up in Alta Vista, KANSAS of all places this weekend. He said something about wanting to know what "real" men did and what they did for manly fun.
Here he was watching over my shoulder as I was about to shoot some (overly) ripe "terrorist" melons...

Aim for that loaf of bread next to John's head. :scar

Back