• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Who hasn't received their WE gift?

My 'gift' arrived yesterday. I know it's going to be good because it says so on the package. It was not leaking but did smell and was on fire when I arrived home from work yesterday. At first I thought it was the neighbor kids but then saw BITE ME on the package and knew it wasn't a box of flaming poo. It couldn't be if it's from Mark.

My recepient is on the nuttin list---trust me it is coming--it is not going to make it by christmas---I ordered it in what should have been plenty of time I thought---sorry---it is not my fault the Government had a run of botched $100.bills.

"opentrackerSteve" said:
My 'gift' arrived yesterday. I know it's going to be good because it says so on the package. It was not leaking but did smell and was on fire when I arrived home from work yesterday. At first I thought it was the neighbor kids but then saw BITE ME on the package and knew it wasn't a box of flaming poo. It couldn't be if it's from Mark.

Just make sure you take appropreate procautions
For some reason this keeps coming to mind

Outbreak Movie Trailer (1995)

Jeff, your bundle of joy was mailed on Saturday. Sorry it has not gotten there yet. Good things come in time. Sometimes other things slips thru.

Andre, do you have yours?
Australia post tracking says they put a pick up card in your letterbox about 5 days ago.
Steve

"scedd" said:
Andre, do you have yours?
Australia post tracking says they put a pick up card in your letterbox about 5 days ago.
Steve

Yep, got it. They must be late updating the info, it's been under the tree since last weekend.

Mine made it today. Didn't get a chance to check the mail till late in the day today.

Fixing to post some pictures in the other thread.

My WE gift has arrived..... :yah I will wait until Christmas morning to open it..thanks Fast68Back..

"opentrackerSteve" said:
Jeff, your bundle of joy was mailed on Saturday. Sorry it has not gotten there yet. Good things come in time. Sometimes other things slips thru.

Bundle of Joy?????????????????????????????? WTF, I'm too old for that again!!!!! Next time I change a diaper, it will be a grandchild.................................... :eek:mg

"blu67" said:
Haven't gotten mine yet but I got a PM from Mike, garner67, that it was on it's way so I'm keepin' my eyes open.

Did ya get yer WE gift? I sent it a week ago... should of been there by now.

"garner67" said:
Did ya get yer WE gift? I sent it a week ago... should of been there by now.
Hey, Mike.
Yes, I got it yesterday but still need to get a pic and post it in the WE gift thread.
Thanks, Mike!

I got mine today......

IMG_0002_1.jpg

IMG_0003.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
GERITOL??? friggin Geritol...Opened my WE gift this morning..Here's a pic of what I got..a nice Stangfix Teeshirt, Wirebrush for my drill, hose menders, and a friggin bottle of GERITOL..last time I saw Geritol was when it was advertised on the Arthur Godfrey show back in the 50's..now I really feel old..Thanks Fast68back...I'll get you for this. :roul

"blu67" said:
Hey, Mike.
Yes, I got it yesterday but still need to get a pic and post it in the WE gift thread.
Thanks, Mike!

Cool; I'm glad it arrived before Xmas. I could have done better, but my entire garage was packed up and put into mini storage when I moved to UT from CA. It definitely sucks to have my entire life in storage right now.

Merry Christmas!

I received a note in the mail on Tuesday for a package, I picked it up on Wednesday. However since I was late getting my WE gift in the mail I am not going to open it until Tuesday the 28th. I did inform the WE master of situation that my gift was going to be late and to let the recipient know.

fd

"FordDude" said:
I received a note in the mail on Tuesday for a package, I picked it up on Wednesday. However since I was late getting my WE gift in the mail I am not going to open it until Tuesday the 28th. I did inform the WE master of situation that my gift was going to be late and to let the recipient know.

fd

Maybe I should have poked a hole in the box... :skul

Back