• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Who hasn't received their WE gift?

"opentrackerSteve" said:
Jeff, your bundle of joy was mailed on Saturday. Sorry it has not gotten there yet. Good things come in time. Sometimes other things slips thru.

Steve:

The package arrived this afternoon. Thanks!!

Regards, Jeff

"FordDude" said:
I received a note in the mail on Tuesday for a package, I picked it up on Wednesday. However since I was late getting my WE gift in the mail I am not going to open it until Tuesday the 28th. I did inform the WE master of situation that my gift was going to be late and to let the recipient know.

fd

Hmmmmm. I have a feeling I know who has MY name. :rant

Hint: I'm a Ravens fan. I'm sure you can think of some great gifts for me. :roll

Bill,
Yes I think there's been enough hints about regarding your giver who is trying to get this resolved. To my knowlege, the only other person who has not received their WE gift is our own abrahamfh. WTF? I've PM'd the giver twice with no reply and now have mailed a WTF letter. This is not good in my books.
:guns

Who hasn't received their WE gift?

Thank you for looking out Craig.

It happens, not a big deal.

I mailed out mine on the 20th and it thankfully arrived in Texas only two days later with all new toys. Only thing is that I forgot to add a special little something from Fred but that should be in the mail by tomorrow.

I think he has received a couple boots. So now he should have a matching pair. If so, why all the complaining?

The gift I ordered finally came yesterday---I plan on mailing it out today---prob still be 4 or 5 days getting there---sorry

Back