• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

who's exhaust do you have?

"daveSanborn" said:
I have ceramic coated JBA shorties that run into 2.5" pipe, which goes through an X-pipe to SpinTech mufflers

Earlier in this thread, I embedded an audio clip of basically the same exhaust system (ours are side exits) on my sons car. I'm curious how the sound of your car compares to the sound of my sons '68? His engine is a 351W with the Edelbrock RPM package on it (heads/intake/carb).

Thanks!

Unfortunately, my car is in pieces right now.... it's in paint jail. Hopefully, I have it back by the end of the month. Once I have everything back together, I'll post a sound clip. Damn, I miss having my Mustang in the garage!

Holy crap, are you really getting it back that soon? Last picture I saw there was no roof on the car. Post some update pics, we're a visual bunch..

"Fast68back" said:
Holy crap, are you really getting it back that soon? Last picture I saw there was no roof on the car. Post some update pics, we're a visual bunch..

That pic was taken back in August, so it's been awhile. Plus, I think Ken's shop is feeling the effects of the economy slow down... usually when I visit he has 6-9 cobra replica cars in different stages of body work... this time he only had 3 or 4 cobras going. He did have a nice looking 67 vert that was just coming out of the booth that looked really nice.

I visited the shop last week, and it was about a week away from primer and final blocking. All the new metal looked great and straight!!! I forgot my camera last week, but here are a few photos from Sept 19th.

2379107_147_full.jpg

2379107_146_full.jpg

2379107_148_full.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back