• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Latest Body Shop Visit "It's Red"

Candy Apple Red... is puuurdy!I hope the paint job on my coupe turns out that good. :bowdown

"Gigantopithecus" said:
Car looks great! Looks like it was dipped in awesomesauce.

LMFAO! That has to be the greatest comment ever!

To both Rich and Mod9,
It's a shame that such a nice post about a beautiful car becomes tarnished when a couple heads start butting. Totally takes the post into the wrong direction.

I agree that Rich could have refrained from his original comment comparing how it was painted versus how he would have done it, for Mod9 was very proud of his car's paint job and wanted to show it off hoping to get flooded with a bunch of compliments.

Mod9, this is a public forum and you should realize that not all replies may sit well with you. I feel that you are attacking Rich just a little too much and need to just let it go. All of us must grow some thick skin when being on these forums and don't let it get the best of us and more importantly tarnish our posts.

Let's put this issue to rest or at least PM each other to get it settled, so we don't have to lock this post.

Now if anyone dares to comment on my choice of steering wheels :bomb :bomb :bomb

Meanwhile, I love the color you picked. Just don't be too impatient and start working on the car too quickly. Let the paint cure.

Craig

"Mod9" said:
And for the ones asking it is factory T code color for a 69. Candy Apple Red.

That car is going to look great & attract a LOT of attention on the street. Just make sure that's not 'Arrest Me Red'! :thu

Well said Craig, I was about to comment as I just got in.....and about that wheel........it was the one from the John Deere tractor wasn't it?????...to match the color.

"cmayna" said:
To both Rich and Mod9,
It's a shame that such a nice post about a beautiful car becomes tarnished when a couple heads start butting. Totally takes the post into the wrong direction.

I agree that Rich could have refrained from his original comment comparing how it was painted versus how he would have done it, for Mod9 was very proud of his car's paint job and wanted to show it off hoping to get flooded with a bunch of compliments.

Mod9, this is a public forum and you should realize that not all replies may sit well with you. I feel that you are attacking Rich just a little too much and need to just let it go. All of us must grow some thick skin when being on these forums and don't let it get the best of us and more importantly tarnish our posts.

Let's put this issue to rest or at least PM each other to get it settled, so we don't have to lock this post.

Now if anyone dares to comment on my choice of steering wheels :bomb :bomb :bomb

Meanwhile, I love the color you picked. Just don't be too impatient and start working on the car too quickly. Let the paint cure.

Craig

Dude, we don't lock posts here. Check history. This ain't yo V M F. :shrug

Gary are you going with the blackout hood treatment in the flat black like they originally came?

:rulz :rant

let me let me let me !

I never get to lock or moderate.

PS I do agree with Craigs post .

Mod your car looks killer!

Dammit, I stop in here to see some fresh paint and the pics are gone. WTF is going on around here?

"lethal289" said:
Thats not all he did, looks like hes no longer a member. Way to go guys.

Please do not start placing blame on anyone for one members choice. There will always be things that do not sit well with everyone on a forum.....how we each handle it is a personal choice. Let's just move on now.

"mustangstofear" said:
I was not cutting down your paint job. simply stated on high end cars you get a better job and complete coverage around your panels. Even with metallic colors I don't have any color match problems, the only time you would have a problem would be with tri colors. I apologize if you took my comment the wrong way. Rich.

I took it the same way as Mod9, what other way was it meant? He posts pics (of which I didn't get to see) of his new paint and you shart all over it. Why not just say "looks good"? It's not like he would go out and repaint the damn car just so you'd approve.

Not cool man.

"lethal289" said:
wow, pete. With the shortage of wattles, you forgot how to read a joke. :wtf

No, just don't want this to continue..........remember, the printed word sometimes comes across different than typed.

"AzPete" said:
No, just don't want this to continue..........remember, the printed word sometimes comes across different than typed.

Or maybe power just gets to ones head? :yah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back