• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"silverblueBP" said:
I took it the same way as Mod9, what other way was it meant? He posts pics (of which I didn't get to see) of his new paint and you shart all over it. Why not just say "looks good"? It's not like he would go out and repaint the damn car just so you'd approve.

Not cool man.
:stu

WOW, I can't believe Mod9 got so upset over "1" persons, somewhat negative, comment that he would pull his pictures and also leave the site.
I'm pretty sure that all the other comments where positive and that everyone liked the way his car was looking.
Sorry if he's gone, he must be pretty thin skinned.

"Larry G" said:
he must be pretty thin skinned.

Larry G that comment is kind of ignorant if you don't know the whole story. Gary and I have become pretty good friends and I emailed him to find out what happened. There is more to the story than you know. Maybe you should just keep your mouth shut if you don't know.

I think ya'll need to have a

grouphugia3.jpg

:thu :puk

"95GT" said:
Larry G that comment is kind of ignorant if you don't know the whole story. Gary and I have become pretty good friends and I emailed him to find out what happened. There is more to the story than you know. Maybe you should just keep your mouth shut if you don't know.
It's starting to sound like another place I know. :char

The moderator policy here at StangFix is "less equals more". With this said, the staff here hopes that the majority of members can maintain a certain level of civility. I can't speak for the entire staff, but personally I'm pretty bummed that Mod9 decided to leave us. We're a smaller family where every member makes a difference.... and this is a good thing. This thread has been a costly learning experience and has run it's course. Rather than continuing to add fuel to what was a dying fire, let's all move on.

"95GT" said:

so fill us in on the whole story.

95GT,

I'm on mod9's side. if you read all the posts, you would know that my car was painted the same way that his was and I was sticking up for him and the way his car was painted.

Now, If we knew the whole story, maybe we wouldn't make such ignorant (in your eyes) comments.

"daveSanborn" said:
I can't speak for the entire staff, but personally I'm pretty bummed that Mod9 decided to leave us. We're a smaller family where every member makes a difference.... and this is a good thing. This thread has been a costly learning experience and has run it's course. Rather than continuing to add fuel to what was a dying fire, let's all move on.

Couldn't have said it any better myself. Gary is a good guy and I don't know what happened behind the scenes, but lets not piss other people off with continuing this thread. Sorry to bump the thread Dave, but thought it was worth repeating

"daveSanborn" said:
I can't speak for the entire staff, but personally I'm pretty bummed that Mod9 decided to leave us. We're a smaller family where every member makes a difference.... and this is a good thing. This thread has been a costly learning experience and has run it's course. Rather than continuing to add fuel to what was a dying fire, let's all move on.

Couldn't have said it any better myself. Gary is a good guy and I don't know what happened behind the scenes, but lets not piss other people off with continuing this thread. Sorry to bump the thread Dave, but thought it was worth repeating

I could not agree more with both of these statements.

Gary was a wealth of knowlege and truely a good guy. His input will be missed. Just so it's perfectly clear, Gary made the decision to empty his gallery and clear out his posts. He also requested that we discontinue his membership. Those decisions and edits were not made by any staff member.

I respectfully request that this be the end of this matter. The options left for this thread are delete, edit or lock. We don't delete posts and only edit in extreme cases. I'm locking this post in an effort to keep the peace. If you have unfinished business with someone in or concerning this post, PM them.

If my decision bothers you or you think I'm out of line, please feel free to PM me.

barbrady.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back