• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

2011 Christmas gift exchange program - names have been pulled!

I still haven't sent mine out yet, but I will soon. Haven't had time this week, but I have off this weekend so... we'll see what I can come up with. :roll

I got one from Utah yesterday!
I sent mine overseas today (it cost more to ship it than it is worth but oh well)!

"70 StangMan" said:
It made it safe and sound John....now the 17 day wait till opening day.

Glad to hear it got there OK. No urgency to open, because no tricks, curses, or carcasses are in the box.

I finally got mine together except making the Mustang Candies. Mine should be on it way Monday. This year, it only has to travel less than 60 miles.

'Nuff said.
And yes, I purposefully left the wheels blank..... :roll
I can't give everything away..
001-1.jpg

I may have taken some artistic license......lol

Or I may have drawn them in to misdirect the possible recipient......:)

its mine! :yah you drew the wheels & ride height correct, just sketched it to initially look like a 67 instead of a 69 to throw everyone off, huh?

just kidding! whoever gets it will be one happy camper though! nice work as always!!

Okay, okay.....the wheels are too big for the intended recipient.....I like the look.....so sue me....;-)
I've already fixed it. But no pic allowed......

"Teebone" said:
Ours left North Carolina on Dec 8th (thanks to Toni...the PEST)...heading West this year

Hmmmm, I got a package the other day from the east coast, in shape of a broom. Hmmmmm!

"tarafied1" said:
I got one from Utah yesterday!
I sent mine overseas today (it cost more to ship it than it is worth but oh well)!

:roll :roll :roll :roll :roll

Mel

I remember when I got a gift from someone in Japan. It was one of the best WE ever! It was actually filled with some of my favorite junk food. I'm sure the sender didn't know about my little anime addiction at the time...but it was too cool and my son still plays with the Japan procured mustang convertible hotwheel that was in the box as well.

I have yet to send my WE package out. It will be done, last minute, at end of this coming week. I have my reasons!!

"cmayna" said:
I have yet to send my WE package out. It will be done, last minute, at end of this coming week. I have my reasons!!

So theres enough air in the box?

mine went out this morning. if shipping gets any higher, i don't know what i'll do with all my old worn out brake drums next year... :yah

"SELLERSRODSHOP" said:
mine went out this morning. if shipping gets any higher, i don't know what i'll do with all my old worn out brake drums next year... :yah
Mine just went out and is staying in Texas. I agree on shipping being higher. I might have to change plans on what junk I save to pawn off with the WE.

Back