• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

2012 Hot Rod Power Tour

Wow, that is a lot of car that did the whole trip.

Found your stang!

Have they announced the stops for next year?

Thanks for the updates Craig.

I have a new plan for next year.

Since we are planning on moving out west, and Texas is strong contender at the moment. I am going to leave the stang here in WI , then fly back in June and get it. head over to Detroit and do the long haul and bring it home.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

My current plan is to meet the tour at some midway point. I can not seem to talk Julie into a long haul. That would be doing the trip twice (in her mind plus the length of time) since it ends here.

"janschutz" said:
My current plan is to meet the tour at some midway point. I can not seem to talk Julie into a long haul. That would be doing the trip twice (in her mind plus the length of time) since it ends here.
I understand but once you actually join the tour it's so much fun, you'll be addicted. People come from all over the world to be a part of it.

a few more stops added:
Saturday June 2, 2012 - Detroit, Michigan 48045
Sunday June 3, 2012 - Muskegon, Michigan (205 mi) 49441
Monday June 4, 2012 - Champaign, Illinois (285 mi) 61820
Tuesday June 5, 2012 - venue is yet To Be Announced
Wednesday June 6, 2012 - venue is yet To Be Announced
Thursday June 7, 2012 - Stillwater, Oklahoma (650!!! mi) 74074
Friday June 8, 2012 - Arlington, Texas (268 mi) 76011
Saturday June 9, 2012 - Long Haul Photo and awards

Read more: http://forums.hotrod.com/70/8911267/pow ... z1fXFl5vnV

I know. I wish I had someone closer to help me.

Jen is going to be in Florida with the baby until the 12th. So I may have some garage time finally.

It will be done by spring! I can't handle another summer with the car off the road.

Re: Re: 2012 Hot Rod Power Tour

"tarafied1" said:
I wish I was closer. I'd love to help or at least look at you work on it!

Me too. That's what I get for living in the middle of bfe.

I think I do need to find a copilot if I go though. Jen is not sure she wants to do the drive with alaina in the car. So if anyone wants to fly into Detroit and ride with me, let me know.

Back