• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

2016 Stangfix Fantasy Football League

We don't want warm bodies we want Fixers. We will get there. Maybe Chemoboy will stop pretending he's above playing and will join. What the hell else does he have to do anyway?

The season is rapidly approaching. We need three more players. The silence from past participants has been deafening. REALLY want this to be a Stangfix league exclusively as in all the years past. Some of you regulars who haven't played before but enjoy the NFL need to consider joining. It's not a difficult task to run a team and I promise you will find it fun and you will learn much more about all the teams and players in the NFL without even realizing its happening. Nothing feels quite like laying down to sleep Monday night having defeated your opponent on a last minute score. Even sweeter when it's Dale!

If you think you might be willing to give it a go but want to know anything more, send me a PM or post up your questions here and I will be happy to help you out.

We need to fill those last few spots soon so we can settle in on a draft day/time that works for all. After that it is a play at your leisure game.

GO BEARS!!!

My fantasy is for those damn kids to get off of my lawn. Fat chance it will come true...

The season is rapidly approaching. Nothing feels quite like laying down to sleep Monday night having defeated your opponent on a last minute score. Even sweeter when it's Dale

We need to fill those last few spots soon so we can settle in on a draft day/time that works for all.
Any decent Comish would have had a full roster by now.....just sayin'. :rolleyes:

Bet you could convince ole Sheldon to play. He lost his login but you can find him on FB. Of course, that would mean you'd have to get over the terrifying fright of facecrook!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bet you could convince ole Sheldon to play. He lost his login but you can find him on FB. Of course, that would mean you'd have to get over the terrifying fright of facecrook!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I help him log back in too with a new password......

Back