• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

65 Fastback project? Am I crazy?

Baaaaaa ha ha ha ha, I didn't know that chartreuse was close to orange till I searched it! I just thought the name sounded weird.

Us color blinders don't care anyway!

"silverblueBP" said:
Baaaaaa ha ha ha ha, I didn't know that chartreuse was close to orange till I searched it! I just thought the name sounded weird.

Us color blinders don't care anyway!
You're such a twit. It's somewhere between yellow and green. Closer to green. Where they hell do you get orange from that? Color-blindness and retardation are a bad combination. Probably explains the ears though. God probably figured you could learn to compensate with super hearing or something.

"Horseplay" said:
You're such a twit. It's somewhere between yellow and green. Closer to green. Where they hell do you get orange from that? Color-blindness and retardation are a bad combination. Probably explains the ears though. God probably figured you could learn to compensate with super hearing or something.

LMFAO!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Horseplay" said:

LOL

You'd be surprised what I can hear. I actually work for the CIA and FBI. I don't need any special sound equipment or a judges court order allowing taps!

hands have been shaken, no money or cars have changed hands or location yet. I have my oldest sons car (T-Bird) in the driveway, working on the brakes and my 15 yearold's (the 93 LX vert) in the garage, trans went out. When I get those fixed I will move the 65's over to my house. His Ranchero should be out of paint jail soon and then we can put it back together (the engine is in my garage). I put the Falcon under the deck. I need some more room!!!

Re: Re: 65 Fastback project? Am I crazy?

"tarafied1" said:
hands have been shaken, no money or cars have changed hands or location yet. I have my oldest sons car (T-Bird) in the driveway, working on the brakes and my 15 yearold's (the 93 LX vert) in the garage, trans went out. When I get those fixed I will move the 65's over to my house. His Ranchero should be out of paint jail soon and then we can put it back together (the engine is in my garage). I put the Falcon under the deck. I need some more room!!!

Too bad you're not closer. I just bought a house with a 60x40 shop that needs occupants.

yes you are definitely crazy as i am i picked up another 66 fastback project 289 4v 4 speed etc

000_0327.jpg

000_0330.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm doing a little daydreaming...
I like the Budnik Gasser wheels
067.jpg

I think I would like to min tub and go with the largest tire I can squeeze in there
Goodmark has 2" wider inner wheel house. Says up to 9" wide rear wheels on 65.
12294.jpg

http://www.goodmarkindustries.com/p-12294-inner-wheelhouse-rh-64-70-mustang-cougar-widened-2-inch-for-mini-tub-3020-670-64wr.aspx

Detroit Speed has some too, there's are 2 1/2" wider and includes frame mods. They can go up to 315 rear tires on the 65
040405-deep-tubs-main.jpg

http://www.detroitspeed.com/1964-1970-Mustang-Products/040405-deep-tubs.html

Autoworks has some and allow up to a 10" wide wheel
wheel_tub_pic.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back