• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

A big surprise for all. LoL

abrahamfh

Good morning all my fellow Stangfix'ers.

It is my pleasure and honor to inform you that I got hitched.

On December 30, 2010 I married my amazing long time best friend Christine.

We had a very tiny ceremony where only our parents were in attendance followed by photos and dinner in Carmel, CA.

Throughout our relationship we had our ups and downs, break ups and what nots, but we always maintained our amazing friendship. This lead us to agree that as long as we both put forth effort to the success of our Marraige, we would do just fine. So everyone, you can take me off the bachelor list and include me on the death row one. LoL! I am so kidding.

Christine is very aware of my Mustang problem(not just the one that Fred is in disaray) but encourages my hobbies and appreciates my passion for them. Her hobbies include her family and a huge passion for cooking(from scratch, YUM! Just FYI, the tortilla soup recipe is actually hers, I just stole it with her permission to share with all of you). She was with me when I went to go see Fred for the first time and she helped me make the decision to pull the trigger and make the purchase, she has also greenlite the purchase of a 1965-1972 Ford Pickup and a older cafe bike(cafe bike after Fred is done of course). She has met most of the NorCal Stangfix crew at the Taste of Morgan Hill a year ago and hung out with Jeff and I more recently at the Boston Market cruise in.

Well, that is the news as of now, and will keep on cutting and welding away at Fred every chance I get. I have a week off from work coming up soon and will be spending time in the garage with Fred. Fred won't be neglected at all, especially since the wife wants us cruising Highway 1 down to Santa Monica ASAP. Sweet

photo2.jpg

Did you get married down under??

Congrats Abe! She sounds like a winner. Just remember though, it didn't happen unless you provide pics of her in lingerie.

"silverblueBP" said:
Did you get married down under??

Congrats Abe! She sounds like a winner. Just remember though, it didn't happen unless you provide pics of her in lingerie.

Photograph has been corrected, LoL!

Thanks Mark, and yes, I have plenty of those shots but it would be the only reason why she would ever kill me. LoL!

"Fast68back" said:
Congrats Abe!

It has been great so far and I don't forsee it changing, thanks Rick.

"abrahamfh" said:
Photograph has been corrected, LoL!

Thanks Pete, and I have plenty of those shots but it would be the only reason why she would ever kill me. LoL!

It has been great so far and I don't forsee it changing, thanks Rick.

Thanks "Pete" ?? WTH you been smok'n? I'm not an old crotchety geezer.....sheesh!

Must be that honeymoon induced oversexed fog you're in :yah

"abrahamfh" said:
So everyone, you can take me off the bachelor list and include me on the death row one. LoL! I am so kidding.

You may think you're kidding now but get back to us in a few years...

Congrats!

I'd normally say he doesn't know what he doesn't know, but he's been there and knows.

Congrats Abe and welcome to death row. :roul Just wondering why you posted this in VGOFL

fd

Congrats Abe!

I love being married, you will too! and because you were best friends first will make it all the better!

Mel

"jims6t6" said:
Congrats Abe!
"RustyRed" said:
You may think you're kidding now but get back to us in a few years...

Congrats!
"FordDude" said:
Congrats Abe and welcome to death row. :roul Just wondering why you posted this in VGOFL

fd
"monkeystash" said:
Congrats buddy!
"guruatbol" said:
Congrats Abe!

I love being married, you will too! and because you were best friends first will make it all the better!

Mel
"blue65coupe" said:
congrats man

Thanks everyone, it has been fun going through the whole, where does my tooth paste/brush go and the, uhm, your going to have to put all your clothes in the guestroom. LoL! I am really glad we did it and look forward to coming home to her everyday. We really appreciate all the kind words and the congrats. Thanks again everyone.

"silverblueBP" said:
So he could post those bikini and lingerie shots!

We will be going to Cabo San Luncas, MX. in May so I will hook you up then Mark. Will that work?

I'm sure she wouldnt kill me for a hanging out at the beach sippin on drinks shot.

"FordDude" said:

fd

My ex-wife is a amazing mother to my son, I will never ever demean her in any way shape or form, but she is one of the reasons why I posted this here where only members can read.

(She has quoted some of my posts in the past, :confu :part :hide :char)

Is this password protected??????

Oh, congrats on the wedding and all. It takes both putting 100% to make it last years......

Back