• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

A big surprise for all. LoL

Congrats and welcome to the Club

Remember: Love is one long sweet dream, and marriage is the alarm clock.

"AzPete" said:
Is this password protected??????

Oh, congrats on the wedding and all. It takes both putting 100% to make it last years......

You did make me think twice Pete, scared the crap out of me.

Thank you for the info, both sides working together, got it.

"RapidRabbit" said:
Congratulations Abe. :beer

Thank you

"tarafied1" said:
you did it again? :char
JK. :yah me too, my second time has lasted over 16 years (not all them happy or easy but I wouldn't trade her for anything!). Congratulations!

I thought you were getting ready to sing a Brittany Spears song. Im just kidding, congratulations to you sir, 16 years is something to be proud of of.

"KBMWRS" said:
Congrats Abe.

Good thing she knows of your addiction (Mustangs) before hand. :pbj

Thanks Mike, she really does understand my problem, LoL! She is a great motivator to get Fred done, I think it is all part of some evil plan I don't yet understand. I got the green light for the vintage Ford truck, a cafe bike after Fred is done, and this morning she tells me she would like me to eventually find her a old old Land Rover. I am sooo in LOVE.

She has proven to really appreciate my hobbies and my passions, even when she is not that into whatever it is that I am doing, she just likes doing things together, for example, I enjoy playing golf, so I called up one of our friends and Christine just brought her magazines and sipped on some Mimosas cruising in the cart while we played. Her brother recently discharged, served 6 years in the US Army Infantry and of course, taught her how to use a shotgun, she really doesnt care too much for guns but she came out skeet shooting with me and didn't do too bad. I have been enjoying having someone to share all these things with and I have not thought twice about having decided to marrying her.

551c814f.jpg

christineshooting.jpg

"Grabber70Mach" said:
Congrats to the both of you.

Thank you

"Bite Me" said:
Congrats

If I were you I would prefer to think of your ex as a (Starter) or Practice wife now
you should be much better at marriage and not make the mistake you did in the past
or at least that makes sense to me. But than again I wonder how you account for those
with5 , 6 or even 7 marriages............................................ I guess I would think of them as
slow learners and in most cases REALLY BROKE

All the best, I'm coming up on 25 years and all though there have been those time where
things can become challenging I wouldn't trade a minute of marriage for being alone. After all
who would tell me where I left my tooth paste when I can't find my dam glasses :wtf

Thank you Mark, and congratulations on the quarter century. We both laughed when we read your theory but it is frighteningly true.

"SAC69" said:
Abe, congratulations, I wish you and the bride much happiness.

(Misery loves company, just not the company of other misery.)

Thank you, so far so good. LoL! I like the quote, very deep and very true.

"apollard" said:
Congrats Abe. Going on 20 years here, and still think it's for the best.

Thank you, and I'm happy to hear you're 20 year adventure has still been for the best, congratulations to you as well.

"stangg" said:
congrats to you as well... sounds like you found a "keeper". All the best to you both...

This is one fish I couldn't get myself to throw back into the ocean, so she has become the Marlin I mount on the wall. (Pardon the pun :roul)

"cmayna" said:
Abe,
Tell Christine that again I'm sorry that I had to turn her down because of my Fabio looks but I think she made the best decision going with you after my recommendation. She can't go wrong with you unless you accidentally weld off your 3rd member.

After Christine read your post this is what she said, "Tell Craig that I was marrying someone before the end of the day, and when he didn't show up, I was glad he had given me your number." Followed by, "Babe, without your 3rd member, I would really have no need for you." I love it! LoL! I am so in LOVE.

"Sacbill" said:
Congratulation, Abe! I wish you guys much happiness. :thu

Thanks Bill, hoping to keep the happy train chugging for as long as possible, eventually we will hit some steep grades, but I am pretty confident we can make it through.

"Flysure1" said:
Congratulations---Best wishes for many years of happiness!

Thank you, it is still all pretty exciting.

"blu67" said:
Congrats, Abe! :pbj

Thank you.

"Kats66Pny" said:
Congrats!! :yah :beer

Thanks Kat.

"B67FSTB" said:
Abe, congratulations, I wish you and the bride much happiness.

To your lovely wife : Tell her to watch out for that dude w callsign : CMAYNA !!!

No kidding, thanks Bruno

"sgtjunior" said:
Welcome to the club! :roul

Actually it's a great thing, congrats to you both.

It has been very fun so far and I hope it doesn't end.

"nymustang" said:
Congratulations Abe! Looks like you found a great woman there!

I hope so, I'm just kidding. She is a keeper for sure, she has been a great friend and now I am not letting her go.

"Shaun" said:
Congratulations.

11 years here and still having fun.

Thanks Shaun and congratulations to you and the wife, 11 years, that is great.

"David67" said:
Congratulations Abe!!!!

Thank you David, can't wait to hang out at Knotts.

"67 evil eleanor" said:
Congrads........ :thu

Thank you

"DEL65" said:
Congrats and welcome to the Club

Remember: Love is one long sweet dream, and marriage is the alarm clock.

I read your reminder to Christine and she loved it. Thanks John.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some more proof

JOH_2361.jpg

Her parents beside me, my parents beside her

JOH_2369.jpg

I love Carmel

JOH_2384edit.jpg

I was a little nervous, a little something to take the edge off

JOH_2450.jpg

Her dad looks none too happy.

I had to go back and look at the picture again to confirm as initially I was mesmerized by how beautiful the bride was and didn't really notice anyone else in the picture.

That you were looking at the men in the picture comes as no big no surprise.

Congrat's Abe!

congrats Abe. I expect your bride to be down here for Knott's so she can receive the full treatment.

Tell her welcome to the circus from all of us. I bet she can weld better than you can?!?

Oh how I remember the days when I was young and just was married. That was over 21 years ago and she's 'Still the One'

Always remember... it's the little things that count to keep a marriage good. A few examples:

Putting the toilet paper on the roll the correct way.
Where to squeeze (and where not to squeeze) the toothpaste.
Putting the lid back down.
(for her) Don't use his razor he shaves his face with to shave your legs. :shrug

:nut

"Kats66Pny" said:
Always remember... it's the little things that count to keep a marriage good. A few examples:

Fixed it for ya.

"apollard" said:
Fixed it for ya.

So.. do not treat it like a Ketchup Bottle[nb]for those who have no clue what I'm talking about, sorry can't post the video as it shows naughty bits... but google 'like a ketchup bottle' and watch the video [/nb]

"daveSanborn" said:
I had to go back and look at the picture again to confirm as initially I was mesmerized by how beautiful the bride was and didn't really notice anyone else in the picture.

That you were looking at the men in the picture comes as no big no surprise.

Congrat's Abe!

Thanks Dave, I think I got pretty lucky. I took her to the optometrist to make sure she was clearly seeing who she was getting.

"opentrackerSteve" said:
congrats Abe. I expect your bride to be down here for Knott's so she can receive the full treatment.

Tell her welcome to the circus from all of us. I bet she can weld better than you can?!?

Oh how I remember the days when I was young and just was married. That was over 21 years ago and she's 'Still the One'

Thanks Steve, we will do everything in our power to be there.

She hasn't tried welding yet, but she succeeds at pretty much anything she puts her heart into.

She did get me this for the garage though.

a6cd88b1-fa61-23d8.jpg

Did you get married when you were 12 or something? 21 years, I can only hope to accomplish what many of you have. Congratulations Steve, sounds like you won the marraige lottery as well.

"Kats66Pny" said:

Putting the toilet paper on the roll the correct way.
Putting the lid back down.
(for her) Don't use his razor he shaves his face with to shave your legs. :shrug

:nut

Lucky for me she is not that kind of girl, she would most definitely laugh at me for complaining about that kind of stuff. There are very few things that annoy/bother her, lucky for me I can count them in one hand and they are pretty easy to remember, so I make sure I avoid all of them. She understands my flaws, I understand hers, we know each other extremely well and we accept one another for exactly who and what we are :yah.

I will be the first to admit that I am a very very lucky man.

Thanks again everyone, and Christine and I wish you all the best, from our family to yours.

Pic on the beach...you already got her barefoot.....be careful of the next step. :roll

"KBMWRS" said:
Pic on the beach...you already got her barefoot.....be careful of the next step. :roll

Are you trying to trick me into sharing the photographs that don't exist :roll?

"opentrackerSteve" said:
I expect your bride to be down here for Knott's so she can receive the full treatment.

Oh, yeah! Here we go...!

First the :pbj, then :beer, then the :shee, finished off with the :puk

She's gonna love us!

"Sacbill" said:
Oh, yeah! Here we go...!

First the :pbj, then :beer, then the :shee, finished off with the :puk

She's gonna love us!

Don't believe him Abe...we're a bunch of old farts...glass of warm milk and in bed by 9.

Back