• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

A big surprise for all. LoL

"AzPete" said:
Is this password protected??????

No, but you do have to be a SF member to view the Preparation H. :thu So Abe has a good point.

fd

I was hoping it would give his heart a jump start....lol....she could be a member....never know.

you did it again? :char
JK. :yah me too, my second time has lasted over 16 years (not all them happy or easy but I wouldn't trade her for anything!). Congratulations!

Congrats Abe.

Good thing she knows of your addiction (Mustangs) before hand. :pbj

Congrats

If I were you I would prefer to think of your ex as a (Starter) or Practice wife now
you should be much better at marriage and not make the mistake you did in the past
or at least that makes sense to me. But than again I wonder how you account for those
with5 , 6 or even 7 marriages............................................ I guess I would think of them as
slow learners and in most cases REALLY BROKE

All the best, I'm coming up on 25 years and all though there have been those time where
things can become challenging I wouldn't trade a minute of marriage for being alone. After all
who would tell me where I left my tooth paste when I can't find my dam glasses :wtf

Abe, congratulations, I wish you and the bride much happiness.

(Misery loves company, just not the company of other misery.)

Abe,
Tell Christine that again I'm sorry that I had to turn her down because of my Fabio looks but I think she made the best decision going with you after my recommendation. She can't go wrong with you unless you accidentally weld off your 3rd member.

Abe, congratulations, I wish you and the bride much happiness.

To your lovely wife : Tell her to watch out for that dude w callsign : CMAYNA !!!

Back