• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

American Graffiti Car Show, Modesto CA, June 10-12, 2011

American Graffiti Car Show, Modesto CA, June 10-12, 2011

Couldn't make it last year but will do my best to make it this year.

I enjoyed it last year.....I'll have to check the schedule..

BBQ again??? :thu

Hi Guys, will the same plan as last year work? I'd love to have everyone back again for a visit.

Do the Friday afternoon cruise followed by a BBQ at my house.
Attend the show Saturday.

Hotel: Springhill Suites/Marriott, 1901 W Orangeburg Ave Modesto, CA 95350, (209) 526-2157

(BTW, will the responsible party who took my secret stash of adult-orientated periodicals from my tool chest, please bring them back to Mo-town.)

More to follow...

OKay I'm in....

What? Someone took your skin pic mags? Who would do such a thing? :shrug

I got my registration over the weekend. Sending it in today.

I'm making reservations at the same hotel as last year.

John, will you pick up the registration packs like last year? Please.

"KBMWRS" said:
John, will you pick up the registration packs like last year? Please.

No trouble at all. I can pick up all the packs. I'll just need everyone's t-shirt sizes.

Also, The Greg Kihn Band is playing Sunday afternoon.

Got my registration pack in the mail today and I plan on going, maybe for Sunday, too! Shall I make sausages and onions braised in beer one of those nights?

"Sacbill" said:
Got my registration pack in the mail today and I plan on going, maybe for Sunday, too! Shall I make sausages and onions braised in beer one of those nights?

I'll head back to the show Sunday, so you can crash at my place for a second night. Anyone else is more than welcome to stay another night in my other guest room. Your sausage/onion/beer is great. As the date gets closer, we'll put the pot luck together.

I'll attend Fri's cruise and Saturday's show for sure, unk if I'll stay for Sunday.

Back