• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

American Graffiti Car Show, Modesto CA, June 10-12, 2011

Registration being mailed today and I have a reservation at Courtyard. :thu :yah

Registered today. Looking forward to it. Now need to get the test of the interior done!

"KBMWRS" said:
Registration being mailed today and I have a reservation at Courtyard. :thu :yah

Mike, I thought the hotel of choice was Springhill Suites. Or are you just being a loner?

Frank

Let me know the hotel so I can book it!!!

"crustycurmudgeon" said:
Mike, I thought the hotel of choice was Springhill Suites. Or are you just being a loner?

Frank

Frank, Mikey was banned from Springhill for chasing high school kids down the hallways. :yah

Nevertheless, I just book a room at Springhill/Marriott.

"crustycurmudgeon" said:

Frank

Opps...you're right...I meant Springhill....Courtyard was on my mind from Knotts.

Hi Justin, Hotel: Springhill Suites/Marriott, 1901 W Orangeburg Ave Modesto, CA 95350, (209) 526-2157

"SAC69" said:
I know they are welcome, but are people planning to bring their SWMBO's?

Yes but not my boy.

We are thinking of a noon or so departure, so the wife can do a half day at work. If that works for a cruise up we are in if not we'll trail behind and meet up there.

SWMBO will be with me this year.

Its my Friday to work so not sure of the departure time....last year we met at the Mex Restaurant at the Pleasonton exit on 680.

We may all just have to go seperately this year and meet at the hotel.

Great! The more the merrier.

As the date gets closer, we can put a pot luck menu together; like last year. IIRC, Craig made an excellent salad. I don't think Mike brought anything other than his appetite.

Can anyone refresh my memory on the time table for Friday evening? Did we not meet at your place John, an hour or two before the cruise? If so, what time do you recommend we arrive?

The cruise runs from 7-8 pm. We should leave my house at 6 pm and drive to the staging area. You all can come by my place anytime after 3 pm. I'll be cleaning my car, setting up, and drinking beers. After the cruise ends, we can rendezvous at my place for dinner and drinks.

"DEL65" said:
The cruise runs from 7-8 pm. We should leave my house at 6 pm and drive to the staging area. You all can come by my place anytime after 3 pm. I'll be cleaning my car, setting up, and drinking beers. After the cruise ends, we can rendezvous at my place for dinner and drinks.

I'm sure I can help you with the drinking beers part. :beer

I'll try to leave work as soon as I can--perhaps I can be there as early as 4 - 4:30

Frank

Back