• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

American Graffiti Car Show, Modesto CA, June 8-10, 2012

"DEL65" said:
Someone other than yours truly will have to make the reservations, because I'll be setting up and doing other things when you all arrive. Who wants to do it?

OK I'll bite......
So how many do we want reservations for? And what time ?
Date: Friday 08Jun12
Time: ?
Number: ?

What's your group's name? The River Rising....do I need to bring my life vest?
Are you playing in the bar? Is there one?

The restaurant looks like Dave & Steph's house with all the animals hanging on the walls.

Mike, not sure of the head count yet, by looking at the posts so far it looks like 10 is a good estimate. I know SacBill won't be there and SAC69 is on the fence. Any SWMBO's coming? Barb? Joanne? Lynn?. We can call the FY from my house with an updated final number. I suggest 830pm reservation time.

The band is called River Rising. Our first choice was Mr. Shag and the Green Turds, but that was already taken. I did verify that Dave and Steph do have the same decorator.

Usually we play in the banquet room adjacent to the bar, but if the weather stays warm, they'll close off a section of the parking lot and put us outside.

"DEL65" said:
Usually we play in the banquet room adjacent to the bar, but if the weather stays warm, they'll close off a section of the parking lot and put us outside.

Cool, park the rides out there and play amongst them. :thu

Bass solo on top of Mike's FB.... :wor

I'll call on Monday.... we should have a better headcount by then. No Joann is working that weekend.

"KBMWRS" said:
No Joann is working that weekend.

Ah hah, so that's why you ordered the room for Friday night that comes with an all male stripper pole glee club. :wtf

Friday Dinner headcount....chime in:

KBMWRS (1)
Cmayna (1)
Jeff (1)
Crustycurmudgeon (1)

So the South Bay Area SFers do it again. We're the only ones showing up to a Modesto shindig that's not getting paid. :shrug
:roll :nut

:wtf

Mrs. Cmayna just emailed me asking if she can go fishing instead of Modesto since Mrs KBMWRS and Mrs JeffTepper aren't attending the car show. Because the weather on the ocean is so different than here on the land, it will be a last minute decision, but all I said in my reply to her is "Go Girl! Make me proud and bring home a couple fatties for me to smoke"

I smoke two fish in the morning, I smoke two fish at night
I smoke two fish in the afternoon, it makes me feel alright
I smoke two fish in time of peace, and two in time of war
I smoke two fish before I smoke two fish, and then I smoke two more

April2012Fish.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Craig, I don't think it was 'fish' they were smoking in that song..."Would you rather smoke two fish or do your homework?" just doesn't sound right.

Hi Guys, I'll be lurking about the Fruit Yard and join you for some beers, but I will not be able to dine with you. I'll probably be playing by then.

I confirmed SAC69 can't make the show this weekend, and SacBill will meet us at 7am Saturday at your hotel. Although Don will be in town, he's unconfirmed for the dinner Friday. I don't know kb3's plans yet. I'll post updates as they come in.

Dinner 4-5 Thank you Mike for supervising.
KBMWRS 1
Cmayna 1-2
Crusty 1
JeffTepper 1

Well I just made reservations at the Fruityard for Friday, 8:30 for all of us....yep all four. :bowdown

Four? No problem, we'll just talk more trash about the folk's that aren't present.

UPDATE: I just heard from Don. He, SWMBO, and granddaughter will all be there. +3 more.

You talking about "Special Ed" on PMSNBC? That ought to be some fun conversation!

Hi Jeff, Ed is always last-minute with his plans, so I'm not sure if he's gonna meet us out there.

Back