• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Car of the Year Poll - update: We have a winner!

Vote for the member you feel deserves the honor of 2010's Car of the Year

• January - KBMWRS

Votes: 5 6.0%
  • February - Jack1966

Votes: 8 9.6%
  • March - Lethal289

Votes: 7 8.4%
  • May - dbfire

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • June - monkeystash

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • July - PJ Moran

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • August - 70StangMan

Votes: 13 15.7%
  • September - DEL65

Votes: 8 9.6%
  • October - Tims65

Votes: 9 10.8%
  • November - cmayna

Votes: 21 25.3%
  • December - LarryG

Votes: 7 8.4%

• Total voters
Re: Car of the Year Poll

"70 StangMan" said:
Well Pete...I'll put that wad of cash and 3 case's of Wattles on the back burner then. :rant

Yep......dang......may have to sneak south for that Wattles though........

"lethal289" said:
One more time Pete can't get his head wrapped around all that power. :homo
No.....one more time I can screw with your mind....hahahahaha

Most definitely. There's a small mind rolling around on my garage floor, looking for it's owner; it resembles a drunken cockroach.

You guys just are not following things....

I have been told a few times that I cannot handle the power that comes with the job.........so, I mentioned the "edit poll" button knowing it would get a response like I expected from upper management....and the follow up from others.

Funny when one can get a planned response on the follow up posts......lol all the time.

Alzheimer's gave up on me a long time ago and one has a hard time loosing something that has not been around for a long time.

It was mentioned to me the cut off should be Dec. 18th which I noticed was today. :roll so a big Congratulations to the winner!!! :yah

Winner for 2010 Car of the Year

CMAYNA

Congratulations Craig for a very well deserved honor. I might add that you had some awesome competition as the group of numbnuts on this site have the baddest Mustangs in the land.

Contracts Craig. Even though its not a vert , you still have a well deserved win against some great cars.

sent from my HTC Droid using tapatalk.

"Opentracker" said:
Congratulations Craig ! . . . . . :wald

Congrats foo!

Now gimme your paypal address cuz Sata dropped off $100 dollars cash for the winner.

Would it be appropriate to change Dale's title to "First Loser"?

"silverblueBP" said:
Would it be appropriate to change Dale's title to "First Loser"?

This just keeps coming to mind when I think of First Loser

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/x8Cob3ief1U?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/x8Cob3ief1U?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

&quot;Larry G&quot; said:
Great job and of course a GREAT CAR :bowdown
You the man with the car
And the cash :pbj.
what an honor! there are so many great cars (and projects) on the Fix, to be voted COTY is really cool! Great job Craig.

Back