• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Car of the Year Poll - update: We have a winner!

Vote for the member you feel deserves the honor of 2010's Car of the Year

• January - KBMWRS

Votes: 5 6.0%
  • February - Jack1966

Votes: 8 9.6%
  • March - Lethal289

Votes: 7 8.4%
  • May - dbfire

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • June - monkeystash

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • July - PJ Moran

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • August - 70StangMan

Votes: 13 15.7%
  • September - DEL65

Votes: 8 9.6%
  • October - Tims65

Votes: 9 10.8%
  • November - cmayna

Votes: 21 25.3%
  • December - LarryG

Votes: 7 8.4%

• Total voters
To be honest, actually winning this has caught me feeling very humble to say the least. To be amongst some of the finest Mustangs is an honor by itself. Without the help from all you fellow StangFixers during my final months of Shag's restoration, the car would not have been brought to the level that it now resides in. That is what seperates this forum from all others. A very tight group of knowledgeable individuals who's always willing to help each other.

I cannot forget to give a special thanks to the infamous NorCal StangFix group, especially my nearby buddies such as KBMWRS, JeffTepper, gtscode, crustycurmudgeon, abrahamfh, ORP,etc, who has put up with so much of my crap by spending hours on end at my work bringing the green turd back to life. We have formed a very nice community of Mustangers willing to drop what we're doing to help each other out.

This also is a bitter sweet time, because of one particular member JohnPro who helped me so much on Red and then gave me the idea of doing something different with Shag's power plant by maybe going with a Cleveland didn't make it to see the finished product. The last time I saw him, he was so excited to hear how I was finally bringing this project to an end. I wish he was still around to share the joy of what was accomplished with Shag and this win. I know he's looking down being proud as can be.

Finally I want to acknowlege and hail to all the COTM's of the previous years starting with Dave Sanborn, Sept 2008 COTM through the end of 2009 who never had a COTY to compete in. I wish we could have initially had a massive COTY contest for everyone. Yes, maybe too many participants but each one deserves it.

Again thanks for the recognition. Now get back to work on your pony.

Craig

"tarafied1" said:
what an honor! there are so many great cars (and projects) on the Fix, to be voted COTY is really cool! Great job Craig.

Yes, there are many Great Cars on the Fix and the project cars is what will keep the Fix going strong.

"cmayna" said:
To be honest, actually winning this has caught me feeling very humble to say the least. To be amongst some of the finest Mustangs is an honor by itself. Without the help from all you fellow StangFixers during my final months of Shag's restoration, the car would not have been brought to the level that it now resides in. That is what seperates this forum from all others. A very tight group of knowledgeable individuals who's always willing to help each other.

I cannot forget to give a special thanks to the infamous NorCal StangFix group, especially my nearby buddies such as KBMWRS, JeffTepper, gtscode, crustycurmudgeon, abrahamfh, ORP,etc, who has put up with so much of my crap by spending hours on end at my work bringing the green turd back to life. We have formed a very nice community of Mustangers willing to drop what we're doing to help each other out.

This also is a bitter sweet time, because of one particular member JohnPro who helped me so much on Red and then gave me the idea of doing something different with Shag's power plant by maybe going with a Cleveland? The last time I saw him, he was so excited to hear how I was finally bringing this project to an end. I wish he was still around to share the joy of what was accomplished with Shag and this win. I know he's looking down being proud as can be.

Finally I want to acknowlege and hail to all the COTM's of the previous years starting with Dave Sanborn, Sept 2008 COTM through the end of 2009 who never had a COTY to compete in. I wish we could have initially had a massive COTY contest for everyone. Yes, maybe too many participants but each one deserves it.

Again thanks for the recognition. Now get back to work on your pony.

Craig

So how does this explain the Music blarring in the warehouse

Queen - We are the champions, live

Congrats :pbj :pbj :pbj

Now that that is over with when can all the voters who voted for you expect their payments? :roll :hide

[move]WINNER........WINNER..........WINNER........WINNER[/move]

"KBMWRS" said:
Congrats :pbj :pbj :pbj

Now that that is over with when can all the voters who voted for you expect their payments? :roll :hide

[move]WINNER........WINNER..........WINNER........WINNER[/move]

I made sure I got mine in advance :beer I did have consider the source :roul

Back