1. Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Chasers 66 408 Restomod / ProTouring Coupe

Discussion in 'Member's Build Threads' started by chaser012001, May 4, 2017.

1. Boom

Boom Active Member

So sorry to hear about your loss. I lost my father last year too. Sometimes life just isn't fair.

2. Grabber70Mach

Grabber70Mach Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear about the loss of your Father. Keep us posted on the progress of your car and your journeys with Dad's.

If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.

3. Grabber70Mach

Grabber70Mach Well-Known Member

Sorry to also hear about you loosing your Father Boom.

If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.

Boom likes this.
  4. msell66

msell66 Burning Fossil Fuels Donator

So sorry for your loss, but glad you were able to spend the quality time with your Dad.

Grabber70Mach likes this.
  5. blu67

blu67 Well-Known Member

I, like Mark above are sorry for your loss but do remember the great times with him and enjoy your long drives in the convertible whenever you need to re-connect with him....

6. RapidRabbit

RapidRabbit Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear about your dad. Dad's and cars are a strong bond. He will always be riding with you.

I bought my mustang in 2004 and finally got to take my dad to a couple shows, then he passed in 2006. I couldn't bring myself to even uncover my car for almost a year. Now I know he's riding with me anytime I go out.

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

7. chaser012001

chaser012001 66 408w, TKO600 coupe...in progress

Thanks for the kind words guys. It's one of the many reasons why I like this community.

When I parked the convertible at my brothers (3 hours away even), I covered it and didnt even want to look at it. I think I'm ready to roll it out and run it. I wish I could get it down to my garage but space is at a premium until mine is finished...and even then it's going to be tight but I'll figure it out.

Thinking about putting a lift in or something.

8. tarafied1

tarafied1 Well-Known Member

I am pretty close to my dad and can't imagine losing him, I did lose my mom to cancer and even though it's been 20 years I still have tough days. I am so sorry to hear about your loss