• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

COTM Calendars----- UPDATED w/pics

Re: COTM Calendars----- going into turbo drive

I have started a list of those who has signed up for a calendar. I have also PM a few COTM winners regarding more pics and if they also want to buy one. If your name is not on the above list, you will not get one. This is a one time print.

Ok Craig...early Sat or Sun....which ever is suppose to be a sunny day.

Another good job you did on the calendar covers Kats.
I'm picking #1, but I like the "LOLMPG" plate on #3. :yah

I changed my pick numbers after looking at Kats covers again, had them in the wrong order.

"KBMWRS" said:
Ok Craig...early Sat or Sun....which ever is suppose to be a sunny day.
Let me know if there's room for a third car on your photo shoot cruise.

Count me in Craig. Hopefully the photo will come out better than the membercalendars.com one did. :puk

I am going to attempt to burn into each pic the COTM member's handle into their pic for help of identification. Just remember, I am not photoshop blooded, so I'm going to use whatever program I have to do the job.

It's called "get er done"

I did though print out Kat's #1 example of the cover which shows the back side of a mach I in the shadow and just love it. So that is going to be the cover.

KBMWRS, JeffTepper and I are driving our rigs over the Golden Gate bridge so KBMWRS can produce a higher resolution pic of his blue turd for Miss January. Anyone wants to join us, the blender will be spinning at about 11am.

"cmayna" said:
I did though print out Kat's #1 example of the cover which shows the back side of a mach I in the shadow and just love it. So that is going to be the cover.
That was my favorite as well (just for the record) :shrug
Don't think I can make the 11:00 a.m. , so don't wait on me.

Dont worry, our ice here in calif stays cold a long time. You can be socially late if you want.

"cmayna" said:
Dont worry, our ice here in calif stays cold a long time. You can be socially late if you want.
My life's story if it involves bringing my significunt other. :pbj

"cmayna" said:
KBMWRS, JeffTepper and I are driving our rigs over the Golden Gate bridge so KBMWRS can produce a higher resolution pic of his blue turd for Miss January. Anyone wants to join us, the blender will be spinning at about 11am.

I'm in, I'll bring my Nikon and tripod to help out with photos, and I can clean them up a bit if needed in Photoshop(I doubt they will need to be cleaned up though, LoL).

"cmayna" said:

Overhere , the ice stays for days in my backyard. Damm winter... uhh autum.
Have fun guys !!

"abrahamfh" said:
I'm in, I'll bring my Nikon and tripod to help out with photos, and I can clean them up a bit if needed in Photoshop(I doubt they will need to be cleaned up though, LoL).
It must be Hell to live on the Left Coast. :shrug

Re: COTM Calendars----- UPDATE

Yes, it's going to be a last minute project. I'm hoping to do a test print tomorrow and if good run the remainder. I'm using RitzPix on line but will pick up at a local Ritz Camera store here in Menlo Park. Price might be cheaper by a couple bucks but I might be offsetting that saving by sending the calendars priority mail. I will be contacting those who have requested one shortly regarding payment. So have your check or PayPal account ready.

My goal is still to have all calendars delivered by 1-1-11

Back