• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

COTM Calendars----- UPDATED w/pics

Re: COTM Calendars----- UPDATE

Don't rush Craig !!
I ain't gonna use that calander.... I just WANT one !!!!

No Idea Jake, too busy trying to work with your pic, a real PITA. It's the only pic preventing me from going to press. Pic too cropped on the sides and not tall enough. Abraham is working on it as I type.

"cmayna" said:
No Idea Jake, too busy trying to work with your pic, a real PITA. It's the only pic preventing me from going to press. Pic too cropped on the sides and not tall enough. Abraham is working on it as I type.
Whew, I thought my POS low res. photo would have been the hardest to deal with. :pbj

Well Dale,
Sorry to burst yo bubba, er bubble, your shot is not the greatest either so you and Jake are now in a whole different catagory. I was able, I mean Abe was able to doctor up Jake's pic to make it a little better.

I hope this calendar will have a Feb. 29; I could use the extra day off!

Midlife, since you didn't order one, you'll never know :confu

Re: COTM Calendars----- UPDATE - Calendars are ready to ship

OK the calendars are being printed as I type this. They will be ready to ship this coming Monday. I will be PMing those who signed up for one with financial and shipping details.

"cmayna" said:
Well Dale,
Sorry to burst yo bubba, er bubble, your shot is not the greatest either so you and Jake are now in a whole different catagory. I was able, I mean Abe was able to doctor up Jake's pic to make it a little better.
Oh goody.........now my year is complete. 2 sharty pictures on 2 different calendars and Craig kicks my Arse on the COTY. Whoo Ray for me. :pbj

"70 StangMan" said:
Oh goody.........now my year is complete. 2 shitty pictures on 2 different calendars and Craig kicks my Ass on the COTY. Whoo Ray for me. :pbj

Jeezz with all that whinning no wonder you lost to the North :nut

Dale,
Your pic is not THAT bad. The problem is that the originals are out of focus. Just drink a couple stiffy's and it will look much better.

"cmayna" said:
Dale,
Your pic is not THAT bad. The problem is that the originals are out of focus. Just drink a couple stiffy's and it will look much better.

Money sent.

"Bite Me" said:
Jeezz with all that whinning no wonder you lost to the North :nut
As Jeremy has said in the past "If I wanted to hear from a Asshole I would have farted" by the way, don't you have a car to sell or something :shrug

"70 StangMan" said:
, don't you have a car to sell or something :shrug

You mean you want to buy a car worthy of be a cover car do you............................ Well I just happen to have what you need.
Oh by the way at least Cmayna offered anyone who voted for S--g a free copy of calender :homo

"Bite Me" said:
You mean you want to buy a car worthy of be a cover car do you............................ Well I just happen to have what you need.
Oh by the way at least Cmayna offered anyone who voted for S--g a free copy of calender :homo
Like I said....

"Bite Me" said:
...and that explains alot,thank's for the heads up.I don't feel bad now. :thu

I offered a what? Dude (Bite Me) you didn't read the fine print of the contract. It state "One free calendar if you vote for Shag and offer a barn full of Mustang parts.

Congrat's on your win Craig.....I guess this is why I would not do good in politics. :wor

Moved everything out of barn going to be a warehouse sale :wor now if I can just find the right loacation :thu

Back