• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Got to love Craigslist!

"SELLERSRODSHOP" said:
I offered up an old half eaten ham sandwich in trade, but haven't received a reply yet... :shrug

If it had an image of the Pope on it, it could go onto eBay!

"sigtauenus" said:
Kat,
My DD is a 93 Honda Civic with 230,000 miles that I bought a couple years ago for $800. Gets 34-38 mpg and has cold a/c. I have an airport lot/beater car that is a '93 Buick LeSabre that I paid $500 for, gets a good 25 mpg and has cold a/c. My wife drives a 2000 Lexus RX300 that we bought a couple years ago for about 9k. You should see a trend here. I honestly don't know what I have tied up in my Mustang, but I will say that I am quite content to drive an $800 Honda Civic to work if it is reliable and frees up the cash that would otherwise be spent on a car payment so that I can work on the Mustang.

If you are looking for a DD, and I'm assuming a DD means you will have a job, then you need something cheap and reliable, and in this case, reliability and cost will take priority over style. I look at reliability, cheapness, and style as 3 choices and you only get to pick 2 of them at a time.

Oh, and don't ask for pics of the Buick.

+1

Back