• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Had some me time

I feel your pain Bruno. Try living at the bottom of the world......
But at least you have access to a lot of Cleveland stuff unlike the UK.
I've found a 302/351 aussie cleveland block over here but I'm not sure if it works with "normal 351 cleveland bits" heads etc?
I'd like to build a stroker up " one bit at a time" when I find parts

Guess what ? Got one piece and .............did not fit .....cause ......ordered the wrong one.........stupid A$$ I am !!!!!!!!!
9151-6-6 it should ....ordered 9151-10-10 way to big !!!

Guess what ? Got one piece and .............did not fit .....cause ......ordered the wrong one.........stupid A$$ I am !!!!!!!!!
9151-6-6 it should ....ordered 9151-10-10 way to big !!!
Well on the positive, you know which will fit....

i think we have all done it. Got some new in box brake callipers here when you need them.

Last edited:
I looked for hydraulic part but it seems that I have to look for A/C parts according to this chart.
I measured the thread on the pump and it seems that it is, like said before , 5/8-18 thread.
according to this chart , I have to look for A/C parts ???
Correct me if I am wrong . 45° flare SAE.

Attachments

• Hydraulic-Thread-Chart-Final.jpg
    Hydraulic-Thread-Chart-Final.jpg
    169.2 KB · Views: 4
Can't read the detail on the chart but the name at the bottom suggests they are hydraulic fittings. That said A/c fittings should be OK as long as any taper or thread matches.

hydraulic JIC = 37° flare and in 3/8 od tube , they have 9/16 thread.
hydraulic SAE = 45° flare and in 3/8 od tube , they have the 5/8-18 thread which I need .

I am trying , but its Belgium . Down here they ( businesses ) are old school and haven't found their way on the net !!
Have to search in the Netherlands or Germany.

SAE standart is not common over here.
You can go to shops that sell hydraulic components but for privat person they will not go that extra mile.
Meanwhile I have posted some emails on their sites. Hope they respond.

Back