• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

I finally succumb to temptation

Sluggo

And drug this displaced pony home.
62c4ec49-488c-ea77.jpg

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
+1 on the lowering, and it needs more black accents.

Now having driven an 08 (what you had I think) and now the 11 with the 400hp 5.0. How do they compare?

fd

"FordDude" said:
+1 on the lowering, and it needs more black accents.

Now having driven an 08 (what you had I think) and now the 11 with the 400hp 5.0. How do they compare?

fd

Kinda like the 08 compared to my wife's old 2003 Celica.

It has 3.73s and 6 speed. Not spinning the tires is an exercise in futility. Anyone who has not driven one should find an opportunity to do so.

Yep.....I test mine every time to be sure the tranny is shifting good at high rpm's. 12,000+ miles and there is still a smile every time I drive it. I have 3:55's and it is still a task not to spin. Try turning off the traction control and advance trac (hold button down for 7-8 secs with brake depressed).....and have plenty of room.

You need another yellow mustang like Jeremy needs another Christmas sweater........ When you coming up so I can drive it?

"Fast68back" said:
You need another yellow mustang like Jeremy needs another Christmas sweater........ When you coming up so I can drive it?

I think it's your turn. It's here when you're ready. Got a spare room for ya too.

"RapidRabbit" said:
Nice ride sluggo. What are your plans for it?

Not sure yet. Going to get some matte black vinyl for sure. I'm photoshopping it right now.

Back