• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

I finally succumb to temptation

Mark,

Quit hatin' foo.

Here's some crap I photochopped.

The side shot I ran black up to the lowest body line and added a thin stripe above it. Similar to 71-73 Machs. That effect would carry around the entire car and help even out the goofy lines where the clading meets the body. Also a Boss inspired reverse C stripe.

The rear is something I considered on the 08 but did not do it. Still not too sure now that its photoshopped. Different for sure.

Hood would be standard Boss blackout. Everything would be done in matte black vinyl so it's not permanent.

Attachments

• 11gthood.png
    414.1 KB · Views: 89
  • 11gtrearblak2.png
    328.1 KB · Views: 91
  • 11gtside.png
    219.8 KB · Views: 111
Do NOT like the hood. Reminds me of a new camaro for some reason.

Back looks good :thu

Sides... I'm not sold yet.

Too much black on the back and that makes the car hard to identify. On the hood, I'd black out the whole thing.

index.php

I like this.... but without the black on the bottom
and something like this for the hood would be cool. But that's just my opinion.
copier2_20110829_112410_b8ead84849d4_001-2.jpg

I'll probably just buy boss stripes and front splitter from Ford and be done with it. I'm stall waiting for new stripes for the 69 I had to have made after repairing the quarter.

It would look like this.

Attachments

• Mustang3_1024x768.jpg
    169.8 KB · Views: 45
Now that looks great. It has a nice balance and flows well with those colors. Good job.

Don't like the side on it. I like the blacked out hood idea. Really though man, who cares. With your kind of dough and skillz you can redo it at the drop of a hat!

Back