• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

I finally succumb to temptation

Very nice!

I'm working on getting one for a 'shop car' so I can start making current Mustang go fast goodies.

Oh, I forgot, I have a daughter that said she would test it for ya. Hers still has the invisible boot.

Re: Re: I finally succumb to temptation

"Grabber70Mach" said:
Nice but don't ditch the 69. :no :no
I'd have to agree. Get rid of the 08 if anything. What do you need two late models for? The 08 is the wrong color and how much would you really drive it when you have the 11 sitting there?

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Get rid of the TBM, it's obvious that your tastes have changed as you've aged and now have become a new ricer :nut

:hide

Re: Re: I finally succumb to temptation

"RyanG85" said:
I'd have to agree. Get rid of the 08 if anything. What do you need two late models for? The 08 is the wrong color and how much would you really drive it when you have the 11 sitting there?

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

+1

Nice addition - I've never driven the new 5.0 "coyote", but have been wanting to.

Ahh man, thats nice!

"silverblueBP" said:
Get rid of the TBM, it's obvious that your tastes have changed as you've aged and now have become a new ricer like Pete :nut

:hide

Fixed it for ya!

You may have noticed the magnums off the 08 are on the 11. One could deduce from that detail that the 08 is but a memory.

The wife says I can't sell or trade the 69 so I guess they're both keepers. The 69 pissed me off again today. Putting the fan back on it because I decided against going electric until I can upgrade the alternator. I think I stripped one of the bolt holes in the water pump. I threw my tools in my box(normal behavior anyway) and bailed out. It can sit there racked up at work over the weekend and think about what it's done while I flog the new one. :confu

"Sluggo" said:
You may have noticed the magnums off the 08 are on the 11. One could deduce from that detail that the 08 is but a memory.

The wife says I can't sell or trade the 69 so I guess they're both keepers. The 69 pissed me off again today. Putting the fan back on it because I decided against going electric until I can upgrade the alternator. I think I stripped one of the bolt holes in the water pump. I threw my tools in my box(normal behavior anyway) and bailed out. It can sit there racked up at work over the weekend and think about what it's done while I flog the new one. :confu
Yea..they do test your patience don't they...kinda like a wife but you keep them (sometimes)

Why not go a little outside the box.

index.php

Attachments

• outsidebox.jpg
    282 KB · Views: 139
"dodgestang" said:
Why not go a little outside the box.

index.php

Are you the guy who painted all those Choo-Choo Customs Chebby trucks in the late eighties? :wor

Maybe some scallops?

Back