• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

I need a magic wand

"KBMWRS" said:
You need the NorCal gang. :thu :roll

That and an open wallet.

Geez, Red is done, Shag is done, Boss is done. I have nothing to do........

As for the husband helping me... his time is less than mine. He works from 8am-4pm then goes to his summer class from 5:30pm until 8pm and when he gets home, last thing he wants to do is mess around in a hot garage. Can't blame him either. I'll just have to start calling in favors from car club members to come over to help so we can bust through little projects one weekend at a time. :thu

I put an old window air conditioner in my garage a few years ago... I tell yah that made a huge difference in the motivation factor.

I wish I could put in an A/C unit in the garage, but it's a rental house. No windows at all and owners probably wouldn't appreciate it if I cut a hole in the wall. LOL Maybe I can get one of those portable ones that wouldn't require me to make any alterations to the garage? :confu

I was going to ask if her two fans were both turned on, but was afraid everyone would thinking I was talking about Midlife & Cmayna......... :thu

"BobV" said:
I was going to ask if her two fans were both turned on, but was afraid everyone would thinking I was talking about Midlife & Cmayna......... :thu

You took the wind out of my sails...

Kat I know this one well. You are doing a great job. The key to my enjoyment over the years has been simple. Take a break when you need one. I was so close to burning out earlier that I kind of snapped and it was the best thing that could have happened.

Life sure gets in the way of this hobby!!!

That said drove my car this past weekend and smiled the entire drive!

"cmayna" said:
Geez, Red is done, Shag is done, Boss is done. I have nothing to do........

Hmmm was waiting to hear that. Want to finish my car? I'll pay you this time.

"I was so close to burning out earlier that I kind of snapped"... every time this happens to me either tools get thrown into another dimension (can't ever find them again) or something gets seriously fugged up on the car (usually paint got nicked, or something vitally important got broke and there is not a reproduction of said part on this entire planet). That is what makes me snap and go what my kids would say was "Manic" :char

Back