• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

I'm bored!

msell66

The party’s over
Donator
So I was out walking the dog (PJ) yesterday and slipped on some black ice on a hilly walking path in a local park. Destroyed my ankle and will need surgery to put it all back together. I'll be laid up for the next 8 weeks, sent the dog to Kansas City and have nothing to do.

Entertain me.

If you don't know, figure it out.

Here's what my ankle looked like after I walked an 1/8 mile back to car (uphill), loaded the dog and drove home.
photo1.jpg

and after I saw 2 docs and a physical therapist.
photo2.jpg

The x-rays show a clean break of the fibula at the base of my ankle and the way everything was shifted, they say torn ligaments/tendons. They'll know more when the open it up Tuesday.

Good thing I don't have a job to worry about!

Man are you soft. All those months of wearing your house frock have really changed you. That hardly looks like anything. This is a break. Man up already.

Attachments

• ankle.jpg
    ankle.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 119
"Horseplay" said:
Man are you soft. All those months of wearing your house frock have really changed you. That hardly looks like anything. This is a break. Man up already.

Are you happy now?

I think that's a pic of Hillary's cankles. You really have turned into a liberal woman :hide
Entertained yet?

At least you didn't break your wrist, you'll need stronger glasses in a week :jerk
Jon

What's up peanut?!? OK fixers...the over/under for Ears reaching 5,000 posts (fresh start) is 6 months/180 days to be specific.
Welcome back dude. I might check in more often. I haven't been on here a lot because the only person I see posting is T E R R Y and it makes me puke.

Yep, this what I've been missing. I'm feeling the love along with some minor ankle pain.

Mark

Hmmmmm,
I was just reading on Facebook, a message that your wife posted, that you actually broke your ankle from stomping on some cookie dough which you had injected with some high octane tequila that caught on fire the night before a brownie's sleepover???
:wtf

Oh things just got back to Normal. Glad to have you back Mark. So, did you ever sell the silver blue stang?

Bill

"Fst Blk" said:
Oh things just got back to Normal. Glad to have you back Mark. So, did you ever sell the silver blue stang?

Bill

No, still have the ole battle axe

"cmayna" said:
Hmmmmm,
I was just reading on Facebook, a message that your wife posted, that you actually broke your ankle from stomping on some cookie dough which you had injected with some high octane tequila that caught on fire the night before a brownie's sleepover???
:wtf

Nice to see you haven't given up the ganja Craig!

Back