• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

I'm bored!

"msell66" said:
Nope, she's the one taking me out to dump me by the side of the road for another guy

Mark

Sent from my semi-smart phone

FIFY

HA!

Not only did she take me out into public, but she took me to lunch as well! She's a keeper.

"msell66" said:
HA!

Not only did she take me out into public, but she took me to lunch as well! She's a keeper.

If she's willing to be seen in public with you she must really feel sorry for you :mark

"RustyRed" said:
"msell66" said:
HA!

If she's willing to be seen in public with you she must really feel sorry for you :mark
How could she not ??

Saw the surgeon this morning, she said 3 more weeks in the boot :chair It's healing very nice and she is allowing partial weight bearing while using the crutches. PT starts next week, but still can't drive :chair

She did say that doing PT in the pool was a good idea, so at least I have that.

Damn frack'n ice.

"msell66" said:
Saw the surgeon this morning, she said 3 more weeks in the boot :chair It's healing very nice and she is allowing partial weight bearing while using the crutches. PT starts next week, but still can't drive :chair

She did say that doing PT in the pool was a good idea, so at least I have that.

Damn frack'n ice.

Glad to hear, hope the recovery continues to go good.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Second week of work with a PT. I'm now down to one crutch while walking in the boot. Might get to shed the other crutch Friday. Planning on getting my dawg back in 2 weeks.

"msell66" said:
Planning on getting my dawg back in 2 weeks.
I'd give yourself a few more weeks of walking training with the therapist first. Wouldn't want to trip on the dry pavement or anything with the dog again. Give the poor thing a complex.

"Horseplay" said:
"msell66" said:
Planning on getting my dawg back in 2 weeks.
I'd give yourself a few more weeks of walking training with the therapist first. Wouldn't want to trip on the dry pavement or anything with the dog again. Give the poor thing a complex.
I thought it was a metaphor ? :dun

Back from the surgeon with great news. She has released me from bondage! Already feels good to be in TWO shoes walking. Get the dog back this weekend too.

9 weeks since I broke my ankle. Of all the times I've damaged my body, this one has been the hardest to deal with. Not pain wise, but mentally.

Not to be a downer but it won't be too long that the age train chases you down and you'll be right back in that position....with out any hope of ever recovering. Oh by the way...Have a Blessed Day.

Back