• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

I'm bored!

Here are the before and after surgery x-rays. Feeling pretty good today!

photo-2.jpg

Anklex-ray.jpg

Aftersurgery31814.jpg

I've got an x-ray just like that except I was doing something cool when I busted mine. Motocross

"RyanG85" said:
I've got an x-ray just like that except I was doing something cool when I busted mine. Motocross

I WISH I had been doing something like that!

Mark

Sent from my semi-smart phone

My daughter had that same break a number of years ago, getting off a ski lift snowboarding, plate and screws.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So......you have been screwed and liked it huh..... Hope those are concours correct pieces.

You know the just get those screws from Ace Hardware. They'll rust up in a few months.

You are watching NASCAR racing after the venom you spewed the last few years :dun You must be bored. Catching up on Dancing with the Stars too ??

"70 StangMan" said:
You are watching NASCAR racing after the venom you spewed the last few years :dun You must be bored. Catching up on Dancing with the Stars too ??

No, only watched the last 10 laps last of both races (all that's needed anyway) this weekend. Not enough pain meds to make me watch the whole race!

But, I AM bored.

You should have watched the Moto GP race from Dubi or Qatar or one of those. It was the first race of the season and it was really good. :thum

I could send you a youtube of me trimming my toe nails. Very entertaining indeed but ya' gotta say please.

Back