• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

It's that time of year again. Stangfix Fantasy Football League

Make it college football and I'll play.
Hey {.} I talked with Terry and we are going to do just that just so you will play. We are changing everything over to the college schedule. You will be receiving a college invite very soon so be sure to sign up real......Aww who am I'm shittin'.....nobody wants you that bad. Is that cookies I smell ??

Hey {.} I talked with Terry and we are going to do just that just so you will play. We are changing everything over to the college schedule. You will be receiving a college invite very soon so be sure to sign up real......Aww who am I'm shittin'.....nobody wants you that bad. Is that cookies I smell ??

You know, I spent the afternoon teaching the dog to fart on command. Did I mention she will be with me in November?

Oxnard sucks big time and it's perfect for Dallas. They blew chunks against the Chargers which was perfect for me.

Anyone who works to play in Oxnard is stupid. Raiders did this years ago and it was a failure....

I'll let you know if I have a solid opinion.

Relax, Dale. I said I was giving the remaining past players until the end of the week (Friday) to speak up if they wanted to play. We still have not heard back from Sanborn or young Dave of the 69. I presume the youngster has moved on by now but am hoping Sanborn might come back. According to the site data he was here a couple months ago. He knows its football season.

Craig dropped out so Emilio got his slot. We have two open if these two are no shows. Anyone want in if the slots stay open?

We can go ahead and pick a draft day, though. I will suggest next Saturday morning, the 23rd. How does that work for those already in? I'm thinking 10:00 am CST.

I am setting the league up now. What about adding a new wrinkle or two this year. Here are a couple options.

1. We expand beyond the basic game rules and add PPR to the league. PPR stands for points per reception. So on top of the standard yardage points earned you would also get points for each catch made by a player. It really changes the value of many players. A reliable possession receiver starts to rival a guy like Megatron.

2. We include a dynasty rule. Team owners would get to keep a player from their last years roster on their squad. Maybe you want to hang onto Manning or Rodgers.

What do you guys think? Post up opinions.

Relax, Dale.

We can go ahead and pick a draft day, though. I will suggest next Saturday morning, the 23rd. How does that work for those already in? I'm thinking 10:00 am CST.
I'm relaxed just Jones'n for some football. So that's 9:00 a.m. EST ?? Waaay to early for me.

Since we have players across the country we have to consider all. I just figured earlier would be best. That makes it noon on the west coast. In years past we have done Saturday mornings.

What about an evening?

Since we have players across the country we have to consider all. I just figured earlier would be best. That makes it noon on the west coast. In years past we have done Saturday mornings.

What about an evening?
I've got a Draft at 6:00 pm next Sat. but afternoon is open. 4:00 EST sounds real good to me

Funny...I've always thought they were 3 hrs behind us.
Duh. Yeah, Not real time zone wizards today are we. 10 CST is 11 am your time and two hours behind me so 8 for the Cali boys. That's why I figured it the best for all. If you can't get your old ass out of bed by 11 you have more issues than I thought!

Back