• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

It's that time of year again. Stangfix Fantasy Football League

What about the rules variations I suggested? PPR and Keeper/Dynasty?
PPR sounds interesting.....still mulling the Dynasty thing over. Seems like it would unfairly reward players like you that actually win games more so than [.] like me.

PPR sounds interesting.....still mulling the Dynasty thing over. Seems like it would unfairly reward players like you that actually win games more so than [.] like me.
I've never done it but I like the idea. EVERYONE has a least one stud player they would want to keep. And everyone only get to keep one. Gives everyone a solid start. Plus, just because a guy was great the prior year is no guarantee to the next. Just thought it was a cool add on. Most of the diehard type leagues are keeper leagues.

Smart bunch you have here. What time is it? I don't know...who's on first?
For somebody that doesn't want to have anything to do with Pro football you sure spend a lot of time here. How 'bout you be a good little [.] and go make the guys some samwich's

Crap the 23rd does not work for me. Weekend at the river celebrating my daughters 21st bday.

fd

Crap the 23rd does not work for me. Weekend at the river celebrating my daughters 21st bday.

fd
Then let's shoot for another day. We want everyone involved. How does a week night work for all? If we did 9 pm CST that would make it 7 for the Cali boys and 10 for the Easterners.

30th is fine. Now we need a time. I really don't care what time of day. Just need something that is workable for all. What about noon CST?

Back