• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Kats Project

Folks I think we have a ringer on our hands!!!

Looks very good Kat, great work and great dedication to getting it done!

"Kats66Pny" said:
After: Shiney clean bumper!
IMG_4120.jpg

"Kats66Pny" said:
It does feel good! :ecit

Now to figure out what little project I want to try to do next!
once i finish my coupe i will then do a fastback and then and then a 50's F100 but thats a long way off and who knows what will follow after that possibly a lincoln :ecit

"Dynamic" said:
once i finish my coupe i will then do a fastback and then and then a 50's F100 but thats a long way off and who knows what will follow after that possibly a lincoln :ecit

im also looking to do a 50's F-100 after my coupes done. There great looking trucks

sure are alot of appeal and versatility, has a lot more use then a mustang sadly, can carry more things. Do it Kat you know you want to
Phil%20Price%2048%20Ford%20PU.jpg

Oh I do want to! I have to finish up the mustang first though. She still needs cowl reparied, windshield, all interior done, finish up suspension in the front and rear....the list goes on and on!

Kat,

For removing paint/crud from metal surfaces, try using these. Mid mentioned them earlier. Roloc sanding discs. You should be able to find them at your local auto parts store and you can use them with any electric drill.

IMG_0165_1_1.JPG

"daveSanborn" said:
Kat,

For removing paint/crud from metal surfaces, try using these. Mid mentioned them earlier. Roloc sanding discs. You should be able to find them at your local auto parts store and you can use them with any electric drill.

IMG_0165_1_1.JPG
Hey, she's got that fancy schmancy grinder now, bet they make 'em to fit that...

I used both styles of those discs when I reconditioned the turbo on our 2003 F250SD Powerstroke Diesel. they worked very well. However, the smaller discs worked better using a die grinder versus a drill as I could spool it up a little more....

So was bored yesterday... and now that we have another running vehicle, I can start tinkering more with Gert.

Put in the extension and oil sending unit. Since the wiring is missing for it, it's not hooked up. Yet. Went ahead and removed the hard line that was coming out and into the gauge in the dash since it was leaking a little oil all over the floor and on my shoes.

IMG_4161.jpg

Next ... clean up the dash and put in the DASH cluster!! :pbj I had thought about rolling the odometer to 800851 (B00BS!) lol but decided not to.

Re: Kats Projecti think it woud

i think it would even be fix approved and maybe even hubby approved license plate lol.

Better than a license plate...

a window sticker that says Cowgirl but put it inside so its backwards.
Get it.... Reverse Cowgirl. :thu

"Kats66Pny" said:
Drivers behind me would see this
46293308.png

Someone explain to him what a reverse cowgirl is. :part

Oh, I could explain...but it would most certainly get the newbie (me) banned! :peter

Back