• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

May 2011 Toy of the Month Nominations

Re: May 2011 COTM Nominations

I'll have it next Thursday. Been waiting for the snow to melt up there and to get through my car show, which just finished this weekend. Now it's boat time!

Download yourself a copy of FScapture.exe off the Interweb.
Amazing little screencap program that is much easier than doing the screengrab & photoshop dance.

Laurie,

We're on your way to Slc so if you need a 1/2 way stop let me know.

You are more than welcome to stop by too.

Mel

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Thanks Mel, my friend and I will be stopping in Vegas for a little fun on the way up. Towing that beast back down will be the fun trip. We're going to stop at Mesquite at a resort there that has an RV lot. I'm not looking forward to the trailering this time. The boat is about 9,000 pounds and a little wider than is legal.

"RyanG85" said:
There are tons of deserving Mustangs on this site and more joining everyday. I think stangfix should feature one every month.

:stu

I think we should have the blown engine of the month!

"silverblueBP" said:
I think we should have the blown engine of the month!
Not to disappoint but you can only win once, Mark.

"Horseplay" said:
Not to disappoint but you can only win once, Mark.

Yeah, but I could win every year!!

"70_Fastback" said:
Ehem.... I think my engine carnage of '09 would have won then....
What kinda" parts are you boy's using out there in Kansas :shrug

"70_Fastback" said:
Come on Rusty! Change is Fun!

Maybe....but I voted for the toy car this month since it was at least sort of a Mustang.

I like my TA but it doesn't belong on the top banner of a Mustang site. There are too many really nice Mustangs around here that have never won (or even been nominated for) car of the month and it's hard enough to win if we stayed focused on Mustangs 12 months out of the year, much less if we are always taking side tracks for my TA or someone's tractor, etc, etc.

When (or if...) my Trans Am ever gets nice enough to be a serious contender for COTM I'll make sure to nominate it on the Firebird website.

With grass growing season right around the corner, I say next month should be Lawnmower of the month....... :hs

:roul :roul :roul

:hs :hs :hs

Voted for the only Mustang related item to vote for.

I agree with what many have said about what the COTM should be. We do have visitors and do grow from time to time and they should see a Mustang on the top of a Mustang site. I think it is cool to have other toys, but my lawn tractor doesn't belong nor does either of my ATVs. As for that matter neither does the S10, or Blazer, Excursion, or F350.

I don't mean to get heavy on this, just voicing my opinion, so damn it comp the bus driver! hehehehe

all in fun I guess. If I don't like the choices I'll just sit it out and come back next month. Isn't there a function where we can choose to hide the banner in our profile?

Mel

So be it. We are locked in for the month already on this toy operation.

Kat, lets run a simultaneous (regular) COTM and display it as normal. We will put the toy off to the right of the header.

Here forward we'll only do Mustangs. So all you newbs and not so newbs start making you build threads and galleries. If that's how we want it then we need to expand the pool.

So if I'm reading it right there will be 5 Mustangs and 5 toys to vote for this month, right ?? If so I nominate Laurie's 1971 MACH 1 "Moby"
If I'm wrong, then nevermind.
Mach1a.jpg

"70 StangMan" said:
So if I'm reading it right there will be 5 Mustangs and 5 toys to vote for this month, right ?? If so I nominate Laurie's 1971 MACH 1 "Moby"
If I'm wrong, then nevermind.
Mach1a.jpg

Correctamundo!

"Sluggo" said:
So be it. We are locked in for the month already on this toy operation.

Kat, lets run a simultaneous (regular) COTM and display it as normal. We will put the toy off to the right of the header.

Here forward we'll only do Mustangs. So all you newbs and not so newbs start making you build threads and galleries. If that's how we want it then we need to expand the pool.

Is there any kind of theme then?
Verts
Coupes
Fastbacks
Pre 70 (64-69)
70-73
Foxbody
Ugliest Drivable P.O.S LOL

:shrug

Back