• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

May 2011 Toy of the Month Nominations

"Kats66Pny" said:
Is there any kind of theme then?
Verts
Coupes
Fastbacks
Pre 70 (64-69)
70-73
Foxbody
Ugliest Drivable P.O.S LOL

:shrug

Let's do fox bodies. We ain't had us one of them yet.

Do we need a theme? Isn't a Mustang good enough?

I nominate Fordudes 07. I think it is an 07.

Mel

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

"guruatbol" said:
Do we need a theme? Isn't a Mustang good enough?

I nominate Fordudes 07. I think it is an 07.

Mel

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Does it ever end?

Why can't we have a Fox bodied car up there? What's wrong with using a theme to guide the process? Why when we make an obvious concession to try to appease the masses do you have to find yet another fault?
:wtf

"Sluggo" said:
Does it ever end?

Why can't we have a Fox bodied car up there? What's wrong with using a theme to guide the process? Why when we make an obvious concession to try to appease the masses do you have to find yet another fault?
:wtf

OOOps, I guess I didn't articulate my feeling well. I was not on my computer and typing on the phone sucks.

I was just wondering why we need a theme and a fox body would be great! Any year would be great! We have many way cool cars here that are not 64.5 to 73. I would love to see some of them on the header.

Sorry I was too short to make myself clear.

Mel

"70_Fastback" said:
I like the theme! Do we have 5 foxes on here though?
Well we have 1 for sure (Laurie) and still waiting on a full body shot of Kat. :roll
Laurie1a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What about having Dog of the Month? You could put that in between the toy and car.

uglydogava.jpg

"RustyRed" said:
Any nomination for that one past Pete would be a waste of time. Why not just skip the voting and give him the award now

I'm not the one with the sheep......or posting pictures of guys with goats......

"RustyRed" said:
Any nomination for that one past Pete would be a waste of time. Why not just skip the voting and give him the award now

Excuse me? I taught him everything I know!

Back