• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

MBB VI

"Midlife" said:
Made my hotel reservations today. The room comes with a karaoke machine for me to practice before the big day. Woohoo! :yah

Now to dig through my piles of junk for my electric air guitar. Where did I put it last? Hmmm.

Your air guitar is on my patio waiting for you!

"monkeystash" said:
I'll be coming up Saturday from Charleston. More than likely John and I will ride up together. I'm not sure yet on the time, so I can't say if I'll be there pre or post mini golf. Looking forward to it!

We'll make it for "pre mini golf"! Wouldn't miss that for the world! :thum

Make sure that Ron drives around HIS town with that Gay Pride sticker on his Vert (AGAIN)!!!!

People looked at him so proudly.

"KBMWRS" said:
Make sure that Ron drives around HIS town with that Gay Pride sticker on his Vert (AGAIN)!!!!

I hear Ron will be wearing a frilly dress as well...

"Midlife" said:
"KBMWRS" said:

I hear Ron will be wearing a frilly dress as well...

You better hope its not the same one he wore last year......WAAAYYY to far above the knee.

"silverblueBP" said:
"70 StangMan" said:
Got the pig picked out yet Ron ??

Didn't De-wayne already say he'd be there??

mmmm, bacon

If your wife ever allows you to make the trip (that's all that's holding you back really since you don't work) I will have a big 'ole glass of stfu waiting on you....my treat. Friggin' sissy....

"blue65coupe" said:
"silverblueBP" said:
"70 StangMan" said:
Got the pig picked out yet Ron ??

Didn't De-wayne already say he'd be there??

mmmm, bacon

If your wife ever allows you to make the trip (that's all that's holding you back really since you don't work) I will have a big 'ole glass of stfu waiting on you....my treat. Friggin' sissy....

Next year...maybe. I got to find a way to make some $$. Selling my body and building engines are out, so I'm at a loss for what to do next. Maybe I'll start raising & selling guard owls.

I understand roasted Iowa Pig Ears are in high demand. I'm sure you could sell our ears and no one would be the wiser.

"silverblueBP" said:
Next year...maybe. I got to find a way to make some $$. Selling my body and building engines are out, so I'm at a loss for what to do next. Maybe I'll start raising & selling guard owls.

Actually you may be on to something. If you did those party stripper gigs, you'd make a shitload of cash....for people wanting you to put your clothes back on.

So is it safe to assume that the lineup is as follows:

Friday night dinner - Mid, Duane, Dave, Gabby, Ron, Brenda, Pat, Vinny and Toni..............

Saturday's events - John, Michael, his daughter and her boyfriend, Mid, Duane, Vinny, Toni, Pat, Dave, Gabby, Brian, Ryan, Scott, his daughter Ron, Brenda and All Ron's crowd.

Back