• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

MBB VI

"blue65coupe" said:
Duane solo. Billy has meeting and Jen is teaching a class.

Bummer that Billy will miss this year! The circle grows ever smaller for those that have been to every one!

"beach pony" said:
So is it safe to assume that the lineup is as follows:

Friday night dinner - Mid, Billy, Duane, Dave, Gabby, Ron, Brenda, Pat, Vinny and Toni..............

Saturday's events - John, his daughter and her boyfriend, Mid, Billy, Duane, Vinny, Toni, Pat, Dave, Gabby, Brian, Ryan, Scott, his daughter Ron, Brenda and All Ron's crowd.

Add one more for me Ron. Michael's plans changed and he'll be returning this year!

p.s. He's finally joining the ranks of the living dead. He's getting married next month! His fiance (Melissa, whom ya'll met the last time he was able to attend), has to work, so he'll be solo.

Looks like a good weekend to get outta' town Randy....you taking Pete with ya' ??

uhaK_2_640x480.gif

Alright, tent is up, grill is ready, piggy is on ice, tables are out and Texas Roadhouse Grill is ready for us tomorrow night! Tomorrow at 5AM Mr. Piggy meets his fate and begins that long slow journey to becoming barbecue!

Ron,

Dinner at Texas Roadhouse I'm bringing at least 10, possibly 11. Mini-golf should be the same.

Um... how important is it that Karaoke comes to town? The sound system in our bar has grown up to "professional level" and with my luck I'd :cens it all up if tried disconnecting pieces of it... How about we just pay a visit to Broadway Louies at Celebrity Square and ruin a few songs?

Can't wait to see all of the unusual suspects again!!!!!!

Ron, looking to meet at about 11am at the putt putt course, as usual on Saturday, correct?

Can't wait!!! :beer :thum

Dave, I told them I'd have maybe 20. I think they are going to put us upstairs again. As far as the karaoke. That's entirely up to you. No rules here you know. Regular music suits me. Poor ole Randy is gonna have to take his roadshow elsewhere I guess! Looking forward to seeing a bunch of y'all tomorrow night!

I'll play around with it in the morning and see if I can piece something together. Is your daughter in town to sing?

Still planning on coming, leaving early tomorrow morning. Karen isn't going to be much more than an extended thunderstorm in my area. I'm packing the air guitar in the car now.

She'll be around about 6 or so after work. Don't kill yourself Dave, I'm sure with the crowd we have coming there will be plenty of opportunity for entertainment!

I'm here! Roadies are currently setting up the sound gear.

Back