• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

MBB VI

yneduqy3.jpg

Rippin and running already.

netepege.jpg

Duane getting right!

e5a2e6ev.jpg

Dave lighting up the karaoke stage bustin out a little Skynard with Simple Man.

6a8u7upe.jpg

It's a little dark but here's Sanborn drinking a chocolate martini! WTF!!!!

Ron,
I'll send ya a pic of Duane from last year on your phone...just to remind him.

"KBMWRS" said:
Ron,
I'll send ya a pic of Duane from last year on your phone...just to remind him.

That's what he looks like EVERY time he goes out!

Well it's Sunday morning and another MBB is in the books. Six years and running! I think we had 9 fixers in the bunch which I would consider a great turnout. This weekend has become a special time to look forward to every year. Over the years I've had the opportunity to meet some great people and make some great new friends. This mustang community is full of great folks and I'm proud to be a part of it. I think we all had a good time this weekend and I for one am already looking forward to next hear. Thanks everyone for taking time out of your busy schedules and making the journey to Myrtle Beach. Bren and I enjoyed your company and we'll see ya soon! Here's a few pics of the weekend for your viewing pleasure.

ne5e5uvu.jpg

Uncle Vinny and Pat

8e3esesu.jpg

The karaoke master himself, Dave Sanborn.

na5erysu.jpg

Monkeystash!!!!!

zaqu2yhe.jpg

Ponyman66!!'

anazutad.jpg

Uncle Vinny's better half Toni.

va4e5u3y.jpg

Sanborn's friend Kevin with a trick shot.

hygy8ypu.jpg

Midlife!!!!

uzavunah.jpg

This pic needs no words.

dasabedy.jpg

Another great banner from 70Stangman!

9eva3udy.jpg

The ladies of Stangfix!!'n

mutyzuvy.jpg

Sunday morning breakfast.

4ygaba5u.jpg

A gift to my wife from the Stangfix gang. A stripper pole seedling. I've already planted and watered it!

ty5anuqy.jpg

Great gifts I received from the fixers. Thanks again everyone. I will put them to good use. What a great surprise!

Ron and Brenda,
Again a great time. I enjoyed hanging with everybody again. Truly a blast. If you've never made it....you're missing out. Thanks guys.

I'm back home, just in time for whatever remnants of Tropical Depression Karen. Clear driving until the last 10 miles, when it started to rain.

I sure enjoyed myself this year. Kudos to Brenda and whatshisname.

Glad your home safe Randy. Ole whatshisname is sure glad you made the trip up. Sounds like your home too Duane. Looking forward to next year already.

Yet another MBB is in the books now and, as I usual I had a great time! Ron, you and Brenda were also fantastic hosts. I look forward to MBB each year, and the next one is no exception. Thanks very much!

p.s. Stacey was upset, she forgot to get your BBQ sauce recipe! Mmmmmmmm.

"cmayna" said:
I don't see how, but it looks like you guys still had fun without me. Congrats.

Definitely not the same without you ole pal. You came up in many conversations over the weekend. We were thinkin about you and Rainbow Mikey!

Heading back to Cali this afternoon and I'd like to extend my thanks and appreciation to Ron and Brenda for their warm hospitality and putting together yet another memorable event. I had the opportunity to meet the famous Ace Venturi and get my butt whooped on the golf course, though I did get a few digs in.

Other than a loose radiator hose clamp causing a bit of excitement on our trip home, Vince's '70 performed flawlessly and was a fine road car to drive. I was actually sad to get back home, but Toni was decidedly not, having ridden in the back seat the whole way.

Vince and Toni have been having some problems uploading pictures to the forum for posts so I'm playing with that right now to see if I can make it work for them. Hope everyone had a good time and I'll look forward to MBB VII next year.

Attachments

• IMG_1445.JPG
    IMG_1445.JPG
    28.6 KB · Views: 18
Here's a few more pictures. I'm helping Toni out before heading home......

Attachments

• close_up.jpg
    close_up.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 17
  • creamcicle_moonshine.jpg
    creamcicle_moonshine.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 17
  • i_got_the_shot_!!.jpg
    i_got_the_shot_!!.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 17
  • molly_weber.jpg
    molly_weber.jpg