• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Members rides, Favorite Picture of YOUR car

"bravenrace" said:
My car is probably the ultimate example of how cars look better in pictures, but thanks just the same!

I disagree... it looks just as good in person...

Really? What about all the dents and scratches and paint buffer burn-thru and paint fade and thin paint????? You can't see any of that in pictures. Now, on the plus side, it's the original paint.

"bravenrace" said:
Really? What about all the dents and scratches and paint buffer burn-thru and paint fade and thin paint????? You can't see any of that in pictures. Now, on the plus side, it's the original paint.

That's character

"bravenrace" said:
My car is probably the ultimate example of how cars look better in pictures, but thanks just the same!

Umm, no. I won that honor officially. Just ask Rick.

"ko67" said:
Umm, no. I won that honor officially. Just ask Rick.

Kevin's better half is either an amazing photographer, or has mad, mad photochop skillz....... (Kevin has a really nice car, I still have his MCA trophy as proof)

Just out on a shakedown, been driving it for just about a week. Too bad the good weather is gone.

2012-03-23_18-10-41_613.jpg

"chillininnh" said:
Just out on a shakedown, been driving it for just about a week. Too bad the good weather is gone.

2012-03-23_18-10-41_613.jpg

I cant decide if I like the sig picture better or not. They both look great, I love that color

"bravenrace" said:

It was either Musclecar or Trucks on Spike TV which was showing theaudience how to do all those things... as others above had said... it adds character...

"Fast68back" said:
Kevin's better half is either an amazing photographer, or has mad, mad photochop skillz....... (Kevin has a really nice car, I still have his MCA trophy as proof)

Both are true about swmbo. She did not pshop the car in my gallery pics, but cloned out a building and powerlines in the background.

Back