• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Members rides, Favorite Picture of YOUR car

Good looking car, the hood looks bad ass. A pic without the tree on a flat surface would be better to judge the stance lol. It kind of looks like the backspacing on the front wheel isn't ideal, the tire seems to stick out more than I'm used to seeing. What are the specs?

225/60/r15 on 15 x 8 TTII with 4.5 backspacing on all four corners. Ill get another picture sometime soon. These guys love to give me flack for the 4x4 look when i was getting it road worthy. I had stock springs on it and it looked like there wasn't a motor.

"lethal289" said:
when i was getting it road worthy. I had stock springs on it and it looked like there wasn't a motor.

You mean it has a motor in there now??????? Maybe you should have used a bigger one.

And after with his body man pictured...

65stang1bu4.jpg

"bravenrace" said:
What size are the wheels and tires? I normally don't like the minilite look on that year, but they look great on your car!

Thanks! They're 17x8" Vintage Wheel Works' V48 style. I'm running a 4.75 backspace with 245/45 on the rear and 225/50 on the front.

I was really on the fence with these wheels, because they're not that popular on the 1st gen stangs. I think the dark paint really helps set them off.

-Shannon

So many nice pics in this thread :thu

I'd have to say this is my current favorite shot of my old junk Ford:

IMG_0877_cr_600x300.jpg

Back