• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Modified 1968 Coupe

I spent the weekend working on the gaps on the front end and is now ready for epoxy primer

329.jpg

330.jpg

331.jpg

332.jpg

333.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I finished the body work on the front end and bottom of the fenders and than epoxy primed

338.jpg

339.jpg

340.jpg

341.jpg

342.jpg

I like the looks of it except that lower spoiler. I think I'll get one also, and modifiy it like you did. I might even try to split it like this...
MR-ELN-LN.gif

Bill

"67 Fastback" said:
I like the looks of it except that lower spoiler. I think I'll get one also, and modifiy it like you did. I might even try to split it like this...
MR-ELN-LN.gif

Bill
now I like that for some reason...

I wanted a plain grille for the Coupe so I ordered a new Dynacorn grille and drilled out the rivets that held the uprights.

349.jpg

350.jpg

Be sure and check out the June 2012 issue of Modified Mustangs & Fords magazine because the Coupe and Fairlane will be on the cover. This is the first time a car not finished is on the cover.

351.jpg

I got a new set of taillights installed. After a lot of trimming on the new rubber taillight to body seal they finally fit.

352.jpg

I installed the grille and trim

353.jpg

I wanted something a little different and I had an extra set of wide grille moldings that I epoxy primed black

354.jpg

355.jpg

I like the black what do you think?

We are going to a car show in Tampa tomorrow. This is a new show for the Mustang Club of Tampa at Davis Islands airport.

356.jpg

357.jpg

358.jpg

Back