• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

N. Carolina delicacy

tshirt.gif

:10 :10 :10

The picture in the t-shirt looks more like he's doing a burn out to get away from the boiled peanuts! :vic

"66gt350" said:
The picture in the t-shirt looks more like he's doing a burn out to get away from the boiled peanuts! :vic
Nah, burning out to get to the produce shed for a bushel of Gods little gift to the South.
BoiledPnutsA.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
YUK!
First saw them at convenience/gas stops on way to/from Mustang 45th.
One of our Utah friends has taken a liking. He's sick.
Then there's my nephew who was raised on So. Carolina who likes to put his p-nuts in Coke. Another big YUK!

J.

"Epperstang" said:
YUK!
First saw them at convenience/gas stops on way to/from Mustang 45th.
One of our Utah friends has taken a liking. He's sick.
Then there's my nephew who was raised on So. Carolina who likes to put his p-nuts in Coke. Another big YUK!

J.

Agree on the Boiled but now peanuts in coke or Pepsi is okay :$$$

"70 StangMan" said:
Nah, burning out to get to the produce shed for a bushel of Gods little gift to the South.
BoiledPnutsA.JPG

And the Midwest! Don't forget us!

Last edited by a moderator:
I am sort of glad to be protected up here in the NW. Until this site I had never see or heard of boiled peanuts. My initial response is :barf but I would try them if there was a place that sold them locally. Are they something that can be shipped or best freshly boiled?

"blue65coupe" said:
Actually your best bet is not to purchase them at all. I could take all the turds my min-pin (miniature doberman) drops, bag em up, give 'em to you guys and you'd never know the difference. All I'd really have to do is spit on the turds to keep 'em slimy. How 'bout it boys? Cookout at my house? Give me a couple weeks to collect enough "snacks" for 'ya.

As I understand it, all you have to do is put a sign in front of your house when they're ready. The turd-slurpers practically come runnin' after that. :scar

"68EFIvert" said:
I am sort of glad to be protected up here in the NW. Until this site I had never see or heard of boiled peanuts. My initial response is :barf but I would try them if there was a place that sold them locally. Are they something that can be shipped or best freshly boiled?

I froze, then mailed some to Abe awhile back and I think they made it OK. I'm going to cook another pot up in a week or two, want a bag?

BTW, they're best right out of the pot :weas :weas

"70_Fastback" said:
You should wait until our blow'em up, shooting extravaganza.

That's why I said "week or two"

Einstein

Hey Einstein - our date Saturday to shoot & blow up shart is a definite set date - the 29th. Today is the 12th. So that gives us 17 days. 17 > 14 (2 weeks). So your comment of a week or 2 should be revised to be on par with the factual numbers.

In other words... :stfu

:lol :lol

Re-read yer post, you might want to modify it, just say'n.

Back