• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

N. Carolina delicacy

"68EFIvert" said:
I am sort of glad to be protected up here in the NW. Until this site I had never see or heard of boiled peanuts. My initial response is :barf but I would try them if there was a place that sold them locally. Are they something that can be shipped or best freshly boiled?

It's ok to try them if there is a toilet around.

"silverblueBP" said:
I froze, then mailed some to Abe awhile back and I think they made it OK. I'm going to cook another pot up in a week or two, want a bag?

BTW, they're best right out of the pot :weas :weas

I'll give them a try. Send my your paypal and I'll cover shipping and what ever you want to cover the cost.

"68EFIvert" said:
I'll give them a try. Send my your paypal and I'll cover shipping and what ever you want to cover the cost.

I'm fairly certain that you're going to regret this offer Darreld. Most people will avoid BP's like the plague... and here you are offering to cover the shipping. LOL

"daveSanborn" said:
I'm fairly certain that you're going to regret this offer Darreld. Most people will avoid BP's like the plague... and here you are offering to cover the shipping. LOL

You only live once! It can't be as bad as some of the Mexican food I have eaten in the past. I won't go over any of the details but nobody at the movie appreciated what I ate either. :barf

i'll have a fresh batch ready real soon...
IMG_0986.jpg

Back