• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

New site comments

FordDude

Well-Known Dude
Staff member
I am one of those that hates change. But in the internet world that is the one constant thing - change. The powers that be asked for a few days to work out the kinks. So everything seems to be going better now. I guess the electrical page is an exception. :nut I miss the shop, but it has been said that was causing too many problems. But I was having so much fun with the title change thing. :yah Still wish that I knew what mine means. :shrug The new smiley's are ok, I will assume that as time goes on we will get some more. Another thing that I miss is the "latest victim" box and the automatic greeting of the newb. I do like that I can view 50 replies on one page. I am probably the only one that uses the "Message icon" but the bday cake and Christmas tree seemed to have disappeared. Anyone else miss anything for the old "site" or like anything better at this new place?

fd

Couple of things I noticed:
Sig pics show up on every post, not just the first one on the page.
Links are not highlighted.

I would say : Give sluggo some time and he will correct those things.Its alot of work to make change regarding this forum.
Me too have a problem with change but its more my age related.I guess.

"turq66" said:
Couple of things I noticed:
Sig pics show up on every post[nb]fixed[/nb], not just the first one on the page.
Links are not highlighted.[nb]working[/nb]

Thanks for the reminder. There were many mods on the old board. Hard to remember them all.

Go to....Profile, account settings, profile info, show posts.....I think it works for what you want.

"AzPete" said:
Go to....Profile, account settings, profile info, show posts.....I think it works for what you want.

That worked, thanks!

I see this will take some getting used to.

Yep. There are a lot of options under the heading selections........just have to play with them and see what is there.

OK now the place is starting to look familiar again. We have the info at the left side. :thu

fd

"Kats66Pny" said:
Something I noticed tonight... coding at the top with the [/a]

nevermind seems to have disappeared. :shrug

You caught me working on it.

"FordDude" said:
But I was having so much fun with the title change thing. :yah Still wish that I knew what mine means. :shrug

Heh, I'll fess up. In the phrase thread (where you took one word from the previous post and made a new phrase), you used the word callipygian:

Definition of CALLIPYGIAN
: having shapely buttocks
Origin of CALLIPYGIAN
Greek kallipygos, from kalli- + pygē buttocks
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/callipygian

Around the same time, you were posting prolifically in the thong thread - and most of the posts were definitely callipygian. The origin of the word is greek, and your title phrase is basically greek for "I like bignice butts and I cannot lie...".

Site problems?

"jump to box" is only on individual posts but only have 'that' forum's availability. No other forums show up.

The 'jump to box' is non-existant in the forum sections.

Back