• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

New site comments

My better half has been telling me that line for some 25 years!

Nah...I'm just jealous because he's a old duded and has a full head of hair. :marv :shrug

Randy

I just noticed that the search box in the upper right is a link until you mouse all the way to the right. Then it allows you to type into the box. If you click on the center or left in the box it re-loads the page.

:wtf . That's so veird. I'll get on it.

Sorry,

Clicked modify instead of quote.

Fixed it. The division the logo was in was overlapping the searchbox causing the link to the index page.

The logo is a transparency with a size of 140x140 even though you don't see the transparent part it still exists. So the link related to the logo is active even in the transparent area.

Good catch Mark. :thu

Randy, wth is up with the reply box? When I insert a quote and reply to it the contents of the reply box scroll. If I stop typing for just a second the box scrolls up to the middle of the entire reply.

"blue65coupe" said:
Randy, wth is up with the reply box? When I insert a quote and reply to it the contents of the reply box scroll. If I stop typing for just a second the box scrolls up to the middle of the entire reply.

Seems to work ok for me....hmmmm

"blue65coupe" said:

This one works too......

"blue65coupe" said:

Have not experienced that one. Does it happen every time?

I did just get a phantom
Code:
 [/color] [/color]
code though.

I have also seen a
Code:
 [size 78%] [/size 78%]
when replying with a quote sometimes.

So is that what caused this?

"Sluggo" said:
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=78%]Steve,[/size][/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=78%]Sorry about your loss. Looks pretty ugly. Is there anything [/size][/font][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]salvageable[/font][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=78%]?[/size][/font]

fd

The only info I can find on it so far is that it caused by the quick reply and the wysywyg editor.

Turn off quick reply and and check don't show wysiwyg editor in your profile. That should eliminate it.

I'll look into putting a reply button in each post like we had before.

Back