• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

New site comments

"DeadStang" said:
Why are user names different colors (to the left where it lists users online)?

Not sure of the reason for some of the different colors.......some indicate staff....the rest make it easier to see the posters name in the shout box. The initial setup had the names and comments the same color in the shout box.

It seems like certain people's names always have the same color--it's not random, so I didn't know if it means anything or not.

"Sluggo" said:
Different member groups according to post counts.

So does that mean we are measuring by post count now and not time served... err I mean time logged into the StangFix. :peter

fd

"FordDude" said:
So does that mean we are measuring by post count now and not time served... err I mean time logged into the StangFix. :peter

fd

The time logged in function does not work with this version of software. Back to post count.

Looking more and more like the good 'ol Fix, I see we now have the victims back up.
Granted that my screen is 1280 X 1024, so yours my be different, but unless you are going to move the Shoutbox back up maybe you could reduce the width of the Victims and Stats by 15 to 20%. Just a suggestion.
OK so we are back to post count. Now we have yellow boxes instead of stars. Or are they for something else? Pete is a top poster yet he only has 4 green cubes. :shrug

fd

"FordDude" said:
You are just like our gooberment, whenever you want more just give yourself a raise. :hide :wor

fd

And you are the entitled populous. Pointing out the mistakes of the gooberment while not knowing the real mechanics of the situation at hand. :roll

why the change? Did you need to migrate to a new version of forum management software?

"opentrackerSteve" said:
why the change? Did you need to migrate to a new version of forum management software?

Yes.

On top of that there were several bad scripts incorporated into the old forum.

BTW....I'm messin' with Forddude.

"blue65coupe" said:
I've been called a lot of things but never a script.

You are not a script. You are an entity. The decision to update the software version was completely independent of any event other than functionality.

What one person thinks is funny is not necessarily funny to others.

So I've been told.

"silverblueBP" said:
What one person thinks is funny is not necessarily funny to others.

So I've been told.

So do we need to start a Mark-ism thread because that right there is a winner. :shee

fd

"blue65coupe" said:
It was a joke.

I know. I got a laugh out of it. I kinda thought my response washumorous, but as Mark pointed out I guess we don't all think the same way.

Back